Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Shadewing

Citizen
I feel the oppisite, I'm not interested in him becuase he doesn't look like the film. I like the film design for Mirage alot.

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
Yeah, I actually really like the in-film designs we've seen, some bland color schemes aside. Now if only I felt confident that the movie would be any good...

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Also, not everyone has a Facebook account, which can possibly limit accessibility to Facebook links.
One does not need a Facebook account to look at Facebook.

I never had one back during the days of the Ask Vector Prime Facebook, yet I read every single one of those AVP posts on Facebook.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
It does very much feel like this was designed to be an earlier form of Movieverse Jazz that got switched to Mirage at some point during production.

It looks better than what in the movie trailer, now if they gave it a white paint job with some black and blue, we would have a nice looking Jazz

Shadewing

Citizen
I personally don't get why "the Porshe HAS to be Jazz, no one else ever, period" Its been decades and we've seen other characters have other alt mods. But second we get Porshe, people will only accept Jazz.

NovaSaber

Citizen
He's a Porsche with a blue stripe on his hood, has a visor in robot mode, and what we're seeing of his personality is also more Jazz than Mirage.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
He's a Porsche with a blue stripe on his hood, has a visor in robot mode, and what we're seeing of his personality is also more Jazz than Mirage.
He does not have a visor. He has a blue-trimmed headband-like forehead brow directly above his two separate eyes.

This image from Seibertron shows a closer look at it (the image isn't embeddable).

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I personally don't get why "the Porshe HAS to be Jazz, no one else ever, period" Its been decades and we've seen other characters have other alt mods. But second we get Porshe, people will only accept Jazz.

I don't have any problem with a non-Jazz Porshe. It's just that this vehicle and robot mode are both very Jazz like. If you showed me the pictures of both modes with no other information available and asked me who it was, there's no way that I would guess anyone other than Jazz. The revised version from the new trailer is sufficiently different to be anybody, but this old design is like 80-90% of the way to being G1 Jazz.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Approx. Retail Price: $24.99

Release Date: 2023

Hey Transformers fans! Did you see our spotlight before the Big Game? Get ready: Mirage is BACK for our big Studio Series reveal! Deluxe Class 105 Autobot Mirage converts from robot to licensed Porsche 911 Carrera mode and comes with an arm cannon accessory.

Parents, pre-order this figure later this year! And see Mirage race across the big screen this summer in Transformers: Rise of the Beasts.

Bring the epic action of the Transformers movies from the big screen into your collection with the all-new Transformers Studio Series Deluxe 105 Autobot Mirage action figure! Featuring movie-inspired details and accessories, the new Studio Series Mirage action figure stands 4.5” tall and can convert from robot to Porsche 911 Carrera mode in 24 steps. The figure includes a removable backdrop and an arm cannon accessory that attaches to the figure in both modes.

Official Reveal Image of Transformers Studio Seires Rise Of The Beasts 105 Autobot Mirage (14)...jpg

Official Reveal Image of Transformers Studio Seires Rise Of The Beasts 105 Autobot Mirage (13)...jpg

Official Reveal Image of Transformers Studio Seires Rise Of The Beasts 105 Autobot Mirage (11)...jpg

Official Reveal Image of Transformers Studio Seires Rise Of The Beasts 105 Autobot Mirage (12)...jpg

Yeah, this is basically Jazz in all but name.

Shadewing

Citizen
I don't have any problem with a non-Jazz Porshe. It's just that this vehicle and robot mode are both very Jazz like. If you showed me the pictures of both modes with no other information available and asked me who it was, there's no way that I would guess anyone other than Jazz. The revised version from the new trailer is sufficiently different to be anybody, but this old design is like 80-90% of the way to being G1 Jazz.

I'm not talking the toy, the toy is obviously "Oh, a Porsche?" -=makes Jazz=- "What do you mean its not Jazz?" but ever since the Mirage trailer dropped, people have been bitching about him not being Jazz, when other then being a porshe, he looks nothing like Jazz. "But movie designs never look like G1" except that Movie 1 Jazz, other then not being a porche and not being in rally colors, is still 100% Jazz in his robot mode design. Let movie Mirage (not Dino), be a porche, becuase an F1 racer is not a good disguise, and fairly sure isnt road legal either.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I too actually much prefer all of the "based on early concept drawings" toys we've seen so far to to the more finalized versions.

Top Bottom