Transformers Legacy toyline

Glitch

Citizen
Anyone find it ironic that POTP Predaking came with Onyx Prime keeping in mind IDW Shockwave's journey and what happened in the original G1 comic, specifically issue 25? I've always looked at it so.

Glitch

Citizen
Just a cool coincidence that adds a extra layer to the fig. If he had been a regular Prime Master figure he might be a pretender beast like Chainclaw or Snarler but after seeing images of Onyx I can see why they gave him to Predaking with those wings. Looking forward to having an official fig though and maybe he'll have a matrix or Prime Master port in his chest.

Anonymous X

Citizen
IMG_4745.jpeg

Does anyone else think that Magneus resembles Movieverse Ironhide crossed with a rock Pokemon?

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've definitely noticed the Movie Ironhide vibe at least. Not very well versed in the latter.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
And the next Optimus Prime rerelease for this year is...

Commander class Armada Optimus Prime!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Already have Armada OP, he is a great update on the original toy, thou I wish they had used Jetfire's hands on him, or at least that idea, because that one of the best bits about Siege Jetfire's desgin, thou I'm not to keen on his battle armour (Jetfire) mainly the mask, not sure they didn't give him the antena, but then with my copy, I don't bother having the armour on him, while his SG counterpart, is wearing his armour and hanging out with the rest of the SG crew

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
This sure is a Cybertron Hot shot:

That said, there are some design changes I DO appreciate, particularly the redesigned arms and the slimmer back kibble.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Awaiting comparison shots of it with the original.
Aside from what I can see from image comparison, I feel safe in saying that the new one will be noticeably smaller. That said, Cybertron Hot Shot was a relatively big guy for even a 2005-era deluxe.

Mold DOES lend itself to some interesting alternate decos-
Cybertron Universe Bumblebee (Classics Legends)
Breakaway (TF Universe Getaway)
Excellion (multiple flavors, even)
SG Goldbug (upgrade?)
One of the more interesting ideas I saw bandied was Cyberverse Wildwheel

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Oh wow, they actually molded him a clear red force chip when there's no other clear red on him. Proportions are a little wonky but I think what'll keep me from buying this is how green the yellow looks. Hopefully that's just the lighting but if not, eh, I prefer Cybertron Defence Hot Shot

Top Bottom