Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
You did manage the impossible and get a non floppy Titanium Megs, I’d say your luck for the miraculous could be high.

I’m always a bit tempted to get Road Rage, if I could find one now. I do honestly prefer the RTS (Takara version) Tracks. Mostly cause of the paintjob I’ll admit. I also have the Takara version of it as Wheeljack too.
Did you do the leg extension mod for Wheeljack?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I
I think that the RtS Tracks (and Wheeljack, for that matter) is pretty good. I still have mine, but I feel like the Tracks use of the mold in robot mode is a little beefier than I care for. It kinda works for Wheeljack, but the Earthrise/Kingdom/Whatever version is far closer to what I want in a modern Wheeljack.

Now what I'd really like is to see a M.A.S.K./TF collab of the Raven ( https://www.maskforce.com/raven---mask.html ) released first in a black deco, but then given the Tracks treatment. Not exactly the same Corvette model that Tracks used (and the Raven is technically a sea plane), but it is close enough and the flight mode is way more than an afterthought.
I would like to have a range of MASK, Zoids, GI Joe, Transformers and Starwars, using the Micromachines "pilot inna vehicle" scale they did for starwars. They could use the current Diaclone scale of pilots for all the "human" figures and then make toys that recovered revolved around this post pattern.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen

Target-exclusive Legacy United Multipack

Prime Cliffjumper (Chase retool), Cyberverse Tarn (repaint), G1 Squeezeplay (TR Mindwipe retool), and BW Tarantulas (retool/repaint of I mean you know)

Put the mirrored images in a spoiler tag to not make the post huge lol

MP_001.jpg

MP_004.jpg

MP_007.jpg

MP_008.jpg

MP_005.jpg

MP_006.jpg

MP_002.jpg

MP_003.jpg

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Squeezeplay is the kind of hilarious stupidity that I would love to support by himself, but not nearly enough to pay for the whole set. Tarn's not different enough to rebuy, and Cliffjumper and Tangrantulus don't interest me.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'll pass, I don't want any of those figures, I will say that Tarn is a great figure, the only thing that would improve him would be if he could actually roll along

Echowarrior

Citizen
Squeezeplay! YES! And Tarantulas in his prototype colors is neat. I'm of mixed feelings on the rest, but the set is definitely a purchase by my reckoning.

So, how soon before we get Horri-Bull?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Target Exclusive Legacy United Multipack Revealed - Squeezeplay, Tarantulas, Tarn, Cliffjumper...jpg

Target Exclusive Legacy United Multipack Revealed - Squeezeplay, Tarantulas, Tarn, Cliffjumper...jpg

I'm getting sick of this. When will Hasblo learn to not make region-blocked multipacks with unwanted filler to get regular characters that should be available to all regions individually? They've even sold another bloody repaint of Tarantulus to jack up the price when all most of us probably want is either Cliffjumper or Squeezeplay

I hope the headmaster juniors all get individual releases later on, because this is ridiculous.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Squeezeplay is enough to make me NEED that set. Since I missed Tarn that's a plus too. But Squeezplay (with Browning) is enough to sell me.

-ZacWilliam, Now do the Autobot 88 Headmasters!
You can get a much better Tarn here for a decent price. I can't remember if I've linked that version to you before though.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Cliffjumper’s all I really want from this set. Tarn’s decent but Tarantulas is an unremarkable repaint and Squeezeplay looks terrible in beast mode and meh in robot mode.

Maybe if it ends up cheap here. We don’t have targets so they’re pretty much general retail for whoever wants them.
You can get a much better Tarn here for a decent price. I can't remember if I've linked that version to you before though.
Why would anyone want a Tarn 1.5x the height of Optimus/Megatron?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 1996 I looked hugging everywhere for that dang orange Tarantulas. It was so obviously not the toy I was seeing in stores, and that intrigued me. It didn't occur to me that they would advertise something so blatantly different from what they were selling. I wondered if it was a sign of a whole earlier wave I hadn't noticed. If it existed, I had to find one. I had to know.

That particular obsession is the thing that led me to find out that there was a whole online fandom for this stuff. It took me a while to stop lurking, but here I am. Hi everybody.

I'm buying this orange Tarantulas. Nothing can stop me.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'd like a Tarn... I mean, I would like all of these on principle alone, but in practical terms...

It's neat that they made one of my favorites as a remold of one of my favorites. This is one of the rare times I'd happily double-dip on a mold... but for the whole multipack thing.

Incidentally, I'm a little bugged that they gave him Chase's very Rescue Bots-centric rescue claw, and his guns don't look much like... well, his guns?

Execution is a mixed bag for me, but I'd still like to have one.

TriBlurr

Citizen
Bit of behind the scenes info on Tarantulas here from Jtprime17. This version was originally going to be released during Evolution as a stand alone figure named Chimeracon. But was swapped for Crosscut when they decided to do a straight Tarantulas PR instead.

Probably gonna call this guy Chimeracon when I get him.

Last edited:

Top Bottom