Transformers Legacy toyline

Shadewing

Citizen
My big dislike of him, other then the transformation, is him wearing about 70% of his car mode on his back that nothing can really be done with. It barely collapses. Compared to say Runamuck who does something similar; his folds up much flatter and doesn't feel like so much of the car is just sitting there on the back.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Yeah, I am firmly in the camp that would love to have a redo of Tracks. I transformed him a grand total of one time, then left him in flying car mode for all eternity. It doesn't look great in this mode, which is a shame, because I always thought it was one of Tracks' best features. But it's just that his arms are chillin' by his sides, and half of the vehicle's side is "missing", due to the empty cavity where the arms should be in car mode.

I want to like Kingdom Tracks but he gets in his own way too much to be enjoyable, and the end result is not terribly aesthetically pleasing. In another 8 or 10 years, maybe his card will be pulled for an update. For now though, Kingdom Tracks will remain in his doofy little flying car mode, never to be handled until he is put away or sold.
Mine is still in his box. I haven't opened him due to all the problems mentioned about the mold. I got him as a stopgap but I'll sell it as soon as a new version comes out. I wish he was in the 86 film, because then there would be a chance of a new version.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I passed entirely. We’re massively spoiled for choice on carbots and a half-assed flight mode’s not really a deal maker.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I didn't care for the mold, and early G1 guys rotate through every few years anyway, so I can just wait until his turn comes up again. Don't see a reason to bother picking up one that doesn't tick enough boxes when they keep going back to the same well anyway.

Echowarrior

Citizen
I opted against getting Kingdom Tracks - I was happy with the Generations version - but I did get Kingdom Road Rage. A few add-ons were needed for the legs, but I was happy with her.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have the Wheeljack version of the RTS mold and I don't love it. There's clever bits, but stuffing the arms back into place for vehicle mode is not fun. It's not too hard to get them right, but I never know that I have them right before I try to close the vehicle shell. I just try to close it and hope for the best, and start massaging things when inevitably it's not quite right yet.

Blot

Citizen
If I remember the trick is to basically have the arms against the rear section of the car and then close that so everything goes into alignment at the same time?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
IIRC, there are some slits on the folded-up arms that need to be aligned with some tabs on the underside of the vehicle shell, too.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm tempted. I want to push my luck.
You did manage the impossible and get a non floppy Titanium Megs, I’d say your luck for the miraculous could be high.

I’m always a bit tempted to get Road Rage, if I could find one now. I do honestly prefer the RTS (Takara version) Tracks. Mostly cause of the paintjob I’ll admit. I also have the Takara version of it as Wheeljack too.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I think that the RtS Tracks (and Wheeljack, for that matter) is pretty good. I still have mine, but I feel like the Tracks use of the mold in robot mode is a little beefier than I care for. It kinda works for Wheeljack, but the Earthrise/Kingdom/Whatever version is far closer to what I want in a modern Wheeljack.

Now what I'd really like is to see a M.A.S.K./TF collab of the Raven ( https://www.maskforce.com/raven---mask.html ) released first in a black deco, but then given the Tracks treatment. Not exactly the same Corvette model that Tracks used (and the Raven is technically a sea plane), but it is close enough and the flight mode is way more than an afterthought.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
RTS Wheeljack's shoulders are REALLY loose on mine (my nephew also uses it a lot, that might be part of the issue) and no amount of tightening the ball joints lasts long. I plan to do what I did with my RTS Jazz and replace it in my own setup with the Origins one, simply because I like the look more, and I'll let my nephew go for the car versions.

Of course, that might just be because after 40+ years of this (I started with G1 Thundercracker when it was new and never stopped) I might just have enough car-bots to last me the rest of my life and want something else.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I don't have any attachment to Tracks as a character and I already have the MP for Road Rage, so I never bothered trying to find her. (If I had found her, I would have likely bought her I just wasn't going out toy hunting to find the toy, y'know)

Top Bottom