Transformers Legacy toyline

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
It's Solus Prime's insignia.

Which raises options:

1) He's "The Forge of Solus Prime" her famous ancient artifact Hammer.

2) He's a different hammer she created. This would still be very impressive as she's a demigod of weaponsmithing.

3) His robot form worships Solus Prime and it's a religious affiliation mark.

-ZacWilliam, all of those are fun.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's Solus Prime's insignia.

Which raises options:

1) He's "The Forge of Solus Prime" her famous ancient artifact Hammer.

2) He's a different hammer she created. This would still be very impressive as she's a demigod of weaponsmithing.

3) His robot form worships Solus Prime and it's a religious affiliation mark.

-ZacWilliam, all of those are fun.

Ah, nice! It looked half familiar, but I couldn't place it. And since Solus was wearing an Octopunch suit during Power of the Primes, I guess there's a Mayhem Attack Squad connection there, too. All very interesting and ripe for multiple story possibilities.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
First look at two of the Amazon packs:

Thanks for this. Stone related pics below.

...Available to pre-order at 1 PM exclusively through Amazon, the Doom 'n Destruction 2-Pack will retail for $54.99, while the 3-Pack is $59.99...

Chopshop.png

Barrage.png

WTH is This.png

Windsweeper.png

Fake Targetmasters.png

Filler to Jack up the Price.png

Platypus Prime

Citizen
In my next to last medical messes, I sold my TFSS Thunderwing combiner that had the CW Airialbot repaints as Windsheer and Needlenose. I've not replaced them with the 'modern' ones as I don't think they have the same functionality for me overall, but I'm glad that the characters are getting a wider release than just Subscription. Though I don't know how Windsheer keeps getting exclusive'd anyway. Creative use of the Targemasters to replicate the hinged barrels of the old one!

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
A note from the original listings:
The original listings indicated THREE sets, with last being Bludgeon and Ruckus. I wonder if the softer sales on some of their prior exclusives lead to Amazon pulling back to two sets, instead of three.

If so, that might have been why we got Bludgeon in the mass retail line, with Ruckus (presumably a retool of Beachcomber) still in limbo.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I like the deluxe insecticons but only as a complete set and not enough to either buy the ransack multipack or track one down at this point.

Is there any clearer shot of the symbol on Breakdown’s tarp? It’d be a poor Breakdown regardless and plane Chromedome’s not doing anything for me but I’m kind of curious.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
On the topic of Insecticons, BBTS just got a restock on Shrapnel and Kickback, among others, in case anyone missed them.

Top Bottom