Transformers Legacy toyline

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Knock-Out was secretly a member of Mayhem in IDW2. His design was directly based on his Legacy toy too, IIRC, so it's most likely him.
But the info read as “Knockout”, not “Knock Out” :p
And given the nature of the various capsule exclusives…I’m inclined to give the nod to an update to the G1 Micromaster

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Knock-Out was secretly a member of Mayhem in IDW2. His design was directly based on his Legacy toy too, IIRC, so it's most likely him.
Ah, I'd forgotten that! Right, right.
My kingdom for another capsule with Wreckers Aileron, Ricochet (from SS86 Jazz), and Thunder Clash.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I am stoked about the Aerialbots! Here is hoping that they continue to bring out more combiners, as we really could use a new Computron and Monstructor.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
"Computron thinks too much!"
"Actually, I was thinking too much about Computron."
*Abominus stands quietly for a moment, one eye twitching, then falls apart*
"Whoa...sorry, man..."

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I thought Throttlebots would make a great core combiner team, but whenever we get a single one it's almost always randomly thrown in with different characters and no indication that it was in any subgroup.

Edit: Maybe core Throttlebots with core Cassette combiners like BeastBox, Squalktalk, or remakes of the Japan-only ones from back in the day?

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Weirdly I just put one up (POTP, with Skytread and a FOC Shockwave) in my sales thread, with the usual higher start but offers open, then I saw 'Studio series'. Nuts.

But for Hook, Line, and Sinker, I could see them running into issues of either name reuse with a Constructicon on the way, or being too generic. At the same time, they have had multiple Megatrons and such at once, maybe "Unicron Creations Hook (Line, Sinker)" for the name? Or Unicron's Herald? Like 'Autobot Hound' or the like. And it keeps the Unicron name in circulation.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
But for Hook, Line, and Sinker, I could see them running into issues of either name reuse with a Constructicon on the way, or being too generic. At the same time, they have had multiple Megatrons and such at once, maybe "Unicron Creations Hook (Line, Sinker)" for the name? Or Unicron's Herald? Like 'Autobot Hound' or the like. And it keeps the Unicron name in circulation.
Just do what Fun Pub did to get around any naming issues with them by calling them "Astro-Hook", Astro-Line", and "Astro-Sinker".

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
There are some on the list I can get behind. After double dipping on Menasor (I still have CW version with add-on kit) I've decided I won't be doing that again. I appreciate new versions coming out, but I will be staying with my CW version, or selling the CW versions before picking up a new one if it blows the old away.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
I'm certainly not expecting it, but I'd absolutely love it if they worked in compatibility with the Prime Masters in some way. Even if it's just something like a hidden chest cavity where they could plug in, that would make actually having them all so much more worthwhile.
I was going to mention that but figured I was rambling enough, it would be cool if there's anything even just an indent or slot to stick them in.

Vector Prime rumors nonwithstanding, I'm still surprised Jhiaxus hasn't been reused for literally anything.
Was gonna say that too, I guess if the rumors are true Vector Prime can be seen as a preview of sorts for the next line.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I feel like if it hasn't happened already, the chances are extremely low at this point.

I would have been interested in a G1 Skyquake, too.

Top Bottom