Transformers Legacy toyline

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Wow, so they sure did decide to replicate original toy Bumblebee's weird two-handed stinger instead of giving him separate ones like in the show, huh. I got two of the same half, which is undeniably coloring my reaction a bit, as is my frustration with how transforming him to vehicle mode basically consists of wadding him up as tightly as possible and hoping he doesn't burst, but still.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
[Admin Info from Gizmoboy: The following is related to 3rd Party figures]
EDIT: - I would have thought "OSKO" ("OverSized Knock-Off") was an obvious term, so I'm not sure why the Admin info was needed?
Original post:

Black Mamba have two new OSKO Legacy figures coming out, BW TM2 Megatron and IDW Tarn. More info here.

Last edited:

Echowarrior

Citizen
Well, Hasbro Pulse just notified me that I can expect Thundertron soon. I hope they're right.

Now if only BBTS would get Dreadwing in...

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Document 752_1.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Image of United Magmatron Concept Design Notes from Transformers Legacy (11)__scaled_600.jpg

"
Behold… the Predacon Emperor of Destruction, Legacy United Commander class Magmatron is ready to shred through your puny collection. Bare witness to the rath that 3 of the largest species of dino’s, the Giganotosaurus, the Quetzalcoatlus, and the Elasmosaurus can do to your Maximal and Autobot armies!
Still can’t really believe I was able to bring this incredible bad guy to life with the amazing Shu san over at Takara Tomy. His dedication and keen design sense just put this guy over the top!

There’s so much to talk about, where do I even begin, the sculpted details, the colors, the insane articulation, the size, the transformation sequence, the blast effects, the magmablade, the magmasaurus mode When I first saw this OG toy so many years ago, I was blown away, there was so many things I love about Transformers packed into this guy. Then once I actually watched the Beast Wars Neo dubbed series and saw the action sequence of the combining dino’s I damn near pooped my pants !

Some deets Dnavi said to mention, the shouldered blurple landsaurus head can move forward in robot mode, the lower jaws of all the dino’s have painted mouths, the blast effects fit into the port of the magmablade but you can also position it as a blaster, due to transformation the waist actually hinges and can act as almost an ab crunch articulation, the seasaurus can plug into a 5mm port to stay stationary or can unplug and become mobile, the skysaurus does have his 2 removable terrorswords, wooooooooo (allow me to Ric Flair strut around the room)

This year is going to have some real doozies I think all of yall will love! The long nights, the relentless work, the extra, the weathering of the storm, its all worth it for everyone to get the TF toys we all want and deserve! more soon!"

(Source:- https://www.instagram.com/markclonus/p/C1tFdyPMIHy/ )

Magmatron Montage Mania.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Magmatron is looking great! Commander is a pretty large price tag for characters from lines I don't normally collect, but I couldn't turn this one down.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
He does look pretty darn good. This is the first Commander Class figure that I'll be holding off on buying, but I like that it exists, and am happy for those who are eagerly anticipating his release.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Looking closely at his tail, it kinda looks like the tail just hangs down sagging behind his waist where the original figure's tail rotated upside-down and plugged into his backside to keep it in place and prevent any and all sag.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Looking closely at his tail, it kinda looks like the tail just hangs down sagging behind his waist where the original figure's tail rotated upside-down and plugged into his backside to keep it in place and prevent any and all sag.

So a butt plug?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
This is what I mean:

The underside of the tail is sagging below the crotch space. In these two pics:

nWqOP3s.jpg

PVDC6iR.jpg

On the original toy, that would only happen if the tail wasn't turned upside-down and plugged in properly. When done so, that made sagging impossible and kept the tail's connection to the body above the crotch behind the waist. Here, it looks as though they were working off the original toy with the tail not fully transformed correctly.

shvPwWo.jpg

7nDbgc9.jpg

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
He is certainly impressive, but I think I will be passing on this one.

The Phazer

Citizen
Eh, I think him not needing the tail to stand up properly and being a weird third leg is an improvement tbh.

Top Bottom