Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

The official image was mistransformed. This design actually looks pretty great.
Although I'm not a fan, I think this would be one of the few times that I think Notbots should have either been included with the set, or sold as an extra product, in similar packaging (and included in official pics on both toy's boxes).

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Regular Optimus already has a lot of red. Adding a bit more red doesn't change him much.

I dunno, between that and the trailer being lame and a barren winter wasteland, not feeling it.

The Phazer

Citizen
Just get a set or two of these (or similar) and fill the trailer with 'em:

91gsg3EFu5L._AC_SL300_.jpg
81KMVSKCr7L._AC_SL300_.jpg

Supposedly the tooling for this toy included a few boxes that were supposed to be little Amazon parcels. I'm amazed they didn't paint them as gift boxes and include them tbh.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Supposedly the tooling for this toy included a few boxes that were supposed to be little Amazon parcels. I'm amazed they didn't paint them as gift boxes and include them tbh.

I'd wager that the paint app budget that would have made that possible was used up, or I'm sure they would have. That's exactly the kind of little extra touch that the Transformers team has been trying to do lately.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Megatron in Christmas colours would mean he is a bunch of shades of green and has a dog for a pet and he would be living on top of a mountain hating Christmas or he is a wealthy person who gets haunted by four seperate ghosts, five if you take a muppet verison of the character, thou honestly I think Ratbat would be more suitable for that one

Dake

Citizen
Reindeer. It's called spellcheck - use it.

We moved on from grammar-nazi's years ago. Don't worry about it.

Anyway, I think this would be a great opportunity for Toyhax to do another one of their sticker-set extra accessories. While the freshly-fallen-snow trailer insides doesn't bother me that much, a new Optimus head with the beard and hat would be a guaranteed buy from me.

MrBlud

Citizen
I'd wager that the paint app budget that would have made that possible was used up, or I'm sure they would have. That's exactly the kind of little extra touch that the Transformers team has been trying to do lately.

Yeah, probably didn’t have any paint left over after so lavishly appointing the interior of the trailer…

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
That one gamestop is dangerous for me.

I found springer (another on my every shortening list of must haves.), and it was, of course, the last one. So I grabbed it.

Also: optimus prime hallmark ornament. Because the tree needs to be primed. :D

Top Bottom