Transformers Legacy toyline

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Credit (or infamy depending) where it's due, but I believe it was someone sitting around Bandai that snapped their fingers first. :LOL: Which is also probably why Hasbro won't make just straight "rocks".

On a side note - this is their chance to fix the biggest missed opportunity of the Fossilizers subline by giving us a Transformers version of "Rockasaurus Rex"!
517px-FossilsaurusToy.jpg
Er, that's "Fossilsaurus".

RichardT519

Citizen
I believe Fossilsaurus was the purple'ish one. Either way, the Tonka catalog called this one Rockasaurus. Maybe Fossilsaurus was the creature's type and Rockasaurus was its name?
According to the link, "Rockasaurus" also refers collectively to the single rocks that turned into dinos. If I'm reading correctly, the combiner was named "Rockasaurus Rex".

But yes, this would have been a cool idea to produce with the Armorizers.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Genus and species?

I suppose that all the fossilizers are technically rock lords? Fossils being stone and all?
I think I may have enjoyed the rock aesthetic if applied to beasts rather than vehicles. The Fossilizers are named as such, but the molds are more bone than stone in appearance.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think I may have enjoyed the rock aesthetic if applied to beasts rather than vehicles. The Fossilizers are named as such, but the molds are more bone than stone in appearance.

I am enjoying the rock vehicles, but I would also happily take rock animals as well. Something like the old Rock Lords Terra Rock or Spike Stone:

terra-roc.JPG
spike stone.JPG

But with a robot mode instead of a rock mode.

But, if they wanted to straight up make a new Fossilsaurus/Rockasaurus, I'd buy it.

Top Bottom