Transformers Legacy toyline

Nevermore

Citizen
Huh. Looks like they slightly changed the packaging.

First version:
Packaging1.jpg

Second version:
Packaging2.jpg

Aside from some of the graphics being ever-so-slightly relocated, they switched Spindle and Impactor's names since apparently Hasbro realized that it's bad packaging design to have the wrong name above the characters' artworks.

The Phazer

Citizen
And the lineup is apparently this.
Leadfoot, Topspin, Springer, Bulkhead, and Fossilizer Mammoth, so looking at the size of the boxes on Amazon I'm guessing another $45 two pack, two $34 and one $22.

Kinda don't care about half of them or I'd need to see them first, but I think I want the Fossilizer's.
You missed one of the deluxes
Diaclone Twin Twist
, so imagine it'll be two more $45 deluxe two packs and three standalone Voyagers (but that doesn't fit the number of boxes and sizes left so who knows?).

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
I'd love an Emirate Xaaron figure.

Of the possibilities listed the only figures that really catch my attention are Diaclone coloured Jumpstarters. But I just know they'll be packaged separately with figures I don't really want.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'd love an Emirate Xaaron figure.

Of the possibilities listed the only figures that really catch my attention are Diaclone coloured Jumpstarters. But I just know they'll be packaged separately with figures I don't really want.

Right?

Give me an Emirate Xaaron and a comic-style Rack'n'Ruin and I'd be very happy.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
More ideally would be to put the new mammoth skull where the tail went and turn the feet around to face the other way, since mammoth skeletons have the longer legs in front.

We were both right-ish. They added some leg extenders to get the proportions right.

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
Leadfoot looks amazing!

Mammoth dude looks good to. I like his colors much more than yesterday's Fossilizer's colors.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Leadfoot looks amazing!

Mammoth dude looks good to. I like his colors much more than yesterday's Fossilizer's colors.

Agreed. That flat black does look nice. I would still prefer that all fossilizers were available in a "natural" scheme, but I'm just happy to have new ones in any form we can get them.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
I believe his point is that you could probably find someone to go halfsies with you.
I've responded to this point elsewhere, but perhaps not here. I'm confident that I could indeed do so. I've done that kind of thing before. These days, I just find it too much hassle. I'm a lot choosier about my TF purchases these days (less financial reasons, per se, and more that I've recently moved to a place that has a lot less space), and it's just too much trouble if Hasbro doesn't sell the figures I want (or, in this case, in a combination I want) from the get-go.

Magnusblitz

Citizen
Pre-ordered the Leadfoot/Masterdominus set, if anyone wants to go halfsies and is only interested in the mastadon, let me know

Top Bottom