Transformers Legacy toyline

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
That seems unlikely - the head is almost certainly a reverse ball joint at the top there and actually missing.
Oh yeah, now that I look at it in the light of day: that's the plate for the head and its ball joint, and it's already in the position for the robot mode.

As an aside: dude's got pecs. A little chrome and it'd be pretty awesome.

Lobjob

Citizen
Miner Megatron is certainly saving me buying a toy hax set. That's how that mold was meant to be.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Official reveal for the final color scheme of Titan class Nemesis:

Nice! I know she will probably be on sale for $100 in a year or so, but I'm probably going to preorder it at full price now. I've been wanting this since I got the Ark.

Dake

Citizen
Yeah - I feel like I have a duty to support the Titan line since I like big bots and I cannot lie... also, I can afford to and have otherwise curtailed my spending, so I don't mind paying full price. So far, the only one I waited for a sale on was Cyb Metro.

She looks pretty great. Shoulders are a tad high, but I like the somewhat feral look to her bot mode. Can't wait to add her to my city scape.

Last edited:

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I just now saw this when I got out of my meeting. Oh man, she is beautiful! I love the little jets. What a great touch. She is so preordered once it is up.

EDIT: Up at Pulse!

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I got my preorder in at Pulse. Just like The Ark, I'm not buying it for the robot mode at all (doubt I'll even bother transforming it, unless I need to). It's expensive, but I went in on The Ark at full price and I haven't regretted it.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Oh man, I thought I would have had a little more time, but... ohhhh, do I want her.

Maybe after my birthday, it'll still be available through amazon in august.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
There are some slight Evangelion vibes in her design. Overall, I like her, but don't think I $200 like her. Guess I'll be one waiting to see what kind of sales she goes on...

Blot

Citizen
There's a lot about how they executed this concept that leaves me wanting, but at the same time I don't know if I want to go "wait for a sale" for her. Hm.

Top Bottom