Transformers Collaborative thread (Agent Knight - Transformers x Knight Rider)

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I find it hilarious that Scourge is absolutely 100% there because of Movie Scourge.

-ZacWilliam, it's like when Technobot Strafe was connected to the Movie Dinobot.
Yes, all of the characters were chosen to tie in with the Japanese release of the ROTB film, which has only just been released in Japan. I suppose they didn't choose the actual RID Scourge (which the film version seems to be based upon) as that was originally called Black Convoy in Japan?

The Phazer

Citizen
The next Crossover figure is Siege Impactor with a retooled head/chest/hands and a new weapon/electric coil thing as Universal Monsters Frankentron.

(Frankentron's monster, surely? - ed)

I'm not sure the store that sent it is supposed to have put it up yet so won't drop them in it too much but it's getting announced in four hours anyway.

Edit: Well I guess that ship has sailed so there's a pic at https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/transformers-tuesdays.1198433/page-540#post-21656297

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
The next Crossover figure is Siege Impactor with a retooled head/chest/hands and a new weapon/electric coil thing as Universal Monsters Frankentron.

(Frankentron's monster, surely? - ed)

I'm not sure the store that sent it is supposed to have put it up yet so won't drop them in it too much but it's getting announced in four hours anyway.
Yet another TF that won't get released in Japan.

The Phazer

Citizen
I like it, but every Collaborative figure has gone on major 50%+ or often 75% discount at this point so there's no way I'm paying full price for it.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I love the concept.

I really like the toy.

The name is awful.

But I want it to go with Drac. They NEED to do a Wolfman now please.

-ZacWilliam, Whoever names the Chrossovers hasn't been pulling their weight since Gigawatt, but this one feels especially phoned in.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I feel like he should have been a monster truck mold instead of a tank mold. Just so we could make this pun:

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
So here is what's in my Brain now.

G1 Cartoon episode.

We open with the Decepticons raiding a power plant for energy. Soundwave dispatches the tapes to fill the Energon Cubes but unexpectedly the human workers, knowing the Autobots will be coming, stand up to them and by sheer numbers prevent them from filling the cubes until the Bots arrive, and the Cons are quickly forced to retreat.

Back at Decepticon HQ Rumble is complaining loudly that the humans weren't afraid of them anymore. Megatron says

"Then we will build NEW Decepticons they WILL fear! Soundwave, find out what humans fear!"

Soundwave flips through a bunch of channels quickly on the main view screen and settles on an old man in a goofy costume: "Welcome to our All Night Classic Movie Monster Marathon! Where all your biggest fears come alive" the man cackles and the screen flips through Black and White shots of Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman, etc... while Soundwave watches.

Cue the construction of Draculus, Frankentron and whoever else. The "Monstercons" are born!

-ZacWilliam, wishes we got things like Halloween Special cartoons cause I'd absolutely watch this one.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I love the universal monsters, so this is a must-buy. He'll replace the Hulk-tank in my Halloween display:

52410284933_4ee4b1f98b_b.jpg

Definitely hoping for a Mummy, Wolfman, and Gillman. I would not say "no" to an Invisible Man, Phantom of the Opera, Metaluna Mutant or any other of the monsters.

Shadewing

Citizen
Rumor from earlier this yeat that there are two collabs for Oct, and one being Frankenstien lines up. So we might see news of another.

Haze Arquebus

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
While I don't like them enough to actually get them, I absolutely love the VHS packaging theme for him and Draculus as a concept.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Looks great. I'll have to hope it's still available at a better price well after release because I'm gonna have to get REALLY picky with purchases, but I love the colors on that mold and i dig the electric coil weapon.

Neat that they made this from Impactor. I was half wondering if theyd do a slew of de-Headmastered TR molds, with a bat and a wolf already available alongside a tank. But this is a great choice.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Soundwave flips through a bunch of channels quickly on the main view screen and settles on an old man in a goofy costume: "Welcome to our All Night Classic Movie Monster Marathon! Where all your biggest fears come alive" the man cackles and the screen flips through Black and White shots of Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman, etc... while Soundwave watches.
And the man on TV is voiced by Maurice LaMarche doing his Vincent Price impression.

Top Bottom