Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Day 2 of the trial, and they actually managed to find six people to be jurors. I was honestly skeptical they would find anyone without a firm opinion on Trump already.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Trump has opened his gob so much, tribals in the ******* rain forest have an opinion. No, what they found was 6 people whom are willing to put their opinions and biases aside (supposedly.) to give trump a fair trial.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
And he's already being warned about mouthing off to potential jurors in the same room.

Of course, if I had a nickel for every judge order he's violated without real consequences, I could (but wouldn't) pay his legal fees.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
Day 2 of the trial, and they actually managed to find six people to be jurors. I was honestly skeptical they would find anyone without a firm opinion on Trump already.
I think just from a statistical perspective that if you were trying to find 16-18 Americans totally disconnected from Trump and national politics one of the easiest places to look would be NYC.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I mean, new york probably does have a disproportionate number of homeless... That's part of the reason why they're going after people whom are willing to put prejudice and bias aside, and not just going after complete ignorants. It's harder to do, but no one is completely separate from the news ecosystem: even if all they hear is second or third hand heresay.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Apparently someone in Trump's grifting committee noticed the loophole that if people donate directly to R candidates instead of the RNC itself, he wouldn't get any of that money.

In a letter received by Republican digital vendors this week, the Trump campaign is asking for down-ballot candidates who use his name, image and likeness in fundraising appeals to give at least 5 percent of the proceeds to the campaign.

“Beginning tomorrow, we ask that all candidates and committees who choose to use President Trump’s name, image, and likeness split a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC. This includes but is not limited to sending to the house file, prospecting vendors, and advertising,” Trump co-campaign managers Susie Wiles and Chris LaCivita wrote in the letter, which is dated April 15.

They add: “Any split that is higher than 5% will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump’s campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”
The letter warns that “Any vendor whose clients ignore the guidelines mentioned above will be held responsible for their clients’ actions,” and that “Repeated violations will result in the suspension of business relationships between the vendor and Trump National Committee JFC. This includes list rental agreements.”
Pulling out both the carrot AND stick.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
Sounds like a tithe.

“Beginning tomorrow, we ask that all candidates and committees who choose to use President Trump’s name, image, and likeness split a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC."
"JFC" is right.

Ironbite4

Citizen
So when down ballet candidates come to the RNC to get money for ads, they'll find there is no money for them because Trump needs it all. Then they're told that in order to take on Joe Democrat, they need to run ads with Trump's likeness and they need to pay for the privilege. So no money for ads and you have to pay to use Trump's likeness as per RNC rules.

Ironbite-at what point does Don Republican realize he's in a cult?

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
If they cared enough to notice, and if they were bright enough to figure it out, we'd have a lot less Republicans right now.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen

Seven times so far.

voftWHu.jpeg

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
As far as I can tell, his motives weren't even Trump related, so that's an odd choice of venue for self-immolation.

Top Bottom