Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
IMG_6037.jpeg

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I WOULD laugh quite hardily if they seize his banking assets (the cash) and it turned out to be enough in them to pay the bound amount…but he just didn’t do it because of his usual asinine, stubborn, stupidity.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Welp, we knew something was going to happen.

Still, this will might well drive him to think he'll get off the 175 mil too. So he's still going to lose property.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yes. This was obviously going to happen.

Why didn't they just set a painful but sane bond amount in the first place? The only headlines we would have gotten were that he lost the case and had to pay up. Instead they handed him headlines about the bond getting reduced because it was blatantly out of this universe, and now when he appeals the whole case he'll look like he has momentum.

Only this guy could get ordered to pay $175 million and it's a good news day.

Ironbite4

Citizen
I don't think he'll be able to get it though. I mean, nobody was coming to his rescue when it was the full amount. I don't see anyone coming to his rescue now. Also, this doesn't stop the judgement. If he puts up the bond, it only starts the appeals process and he has to prove he wasn't given a fair trial at all levels. Including damages. And as we saw, everyone was very careful to dot the Is and cross the Ts.

Ironbite-only delays the inevitable.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
This is an opportunity for all the people who supported trump before to abandon him... without outing themselves to the cult. All they have to do is shut up and stay shut up. They do nothing, and they get rid of the worlds biggest turd who wouldn't get flushed.

Before, they had to expose their opinions and get primaried, or doxxed. Now, they get to look all apologetic and look like they still support him, without helping him.

He might be able to get a bond, or even raise the money in 10 days. It's not likely, but it can happen: it's much more achievable than before. But he won't because he doesn't pay his bills, and it's going to come back to bite him.

Of course, we've been saying this for years, and to be true: it still hasn't ******* happened. He's been given all kinds of leeway and special treatment that literally no one else would have gotten.

Paladin

Citizen
Consequences dont' exist for people like Donald.

He won't lose a dime of his own money.
He won't spend a minute in jail.

and he's going to win the election.

Stop pretending otherwise.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
Consequences dont' exist for people like Donald.

He won't lose a dime of his own money.
He won't spend a minute in jail.

and he's going to win the election.

Stop pretending otherwise.
Does anyone have access to a post from four years ago where this doom and gloom was being spread? Just so we can prove part of it wrong?

I certainly don't think we should be taking victory for granted, but this isn't helpful at all.

Ironbite4

Citizen
All the bond does is start the appeals process. Which his lawyer has to prove his first trial was maliciously prejudiced against him. Which...is gonna be very hard to prove.

Ironbite-even for Trump.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
No, he's going to lose the appeal as well: his goal is to stall justice for as long as he can, optimally until after the election where he will try to steal it again. The office is the only thing that keeps him out of the poor house and the jail house.

He won't get it. He literally cannot unless you all decide to stay home. So go. *******. Vote. Blue all the way down the ticket. There's a better america out the otherside if the republicans lose big.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
But Paladin is making me feel like my vote is pointless because Trump is going to win anyway. :cry:
You know what will make you feel better? VOTING! Checking your voter registration, checking your families voter registration, kidnapping random folks on the street and helping THEM get registered to vote... between hits from the cattle prod.

Top Bottom