Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen

"After giving it some thought for three years, I've decided that endorsing the candidate who was okay with his followers hanging me would not be a good idea."

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I do suppose, but I'll wait till the for sale signs are on trump tower before I truly believe it.

Cause you know that shit will be all over the internet before end of day.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
Grab him by the assets. When you're the attorney general, they let you do stuff like that.
I+see+what+you+did+there.gif

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Asked in an interview with Fox News later on Wednesday whether Mr Trump could look to wealthy overseas donors in Russia or Saudi Arabia for help, Mr Trump’s attorney Alina Habba did not rule it out, stating instead that she could not discuss strategy.
It's very concerning that Trump could, theoretically, become president while also half a billion in debt to Vlad Putin. If he suddenly stumps up the cash for the bond before Monday, what's the bet he is not going to be keen to tell anyone where it came from?

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
1-to-100 odds (you win one dollar for every hundred you bet). He's not going to be keen to tell anyone where it came from no matter how innocuous the source is.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Donald Trump’s new joint fundraising agreement with the Republican National Committee directs donations to his campaign and a political action committee that pays the former president’s legal bills before the RNC gets a cut, according to a fundraising invitation obtained by The Associated Press.
That's very sad for the RNC.

Top Bottom