Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
2-3 days maybe
Alright, so... a comparison.

You literally just predicted that there will be a supernova somewhere in the milky-way galaxy in the next 100K years. An estimate (in the case of trump.) so vague and large that nostradamus is scoffing at you.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
I feel like they're going to need to hit him with something more substantial than a $10,000 fine to stop him violating gag orders. He can probably find that much down the back of his sofa.

Axaday

Citizen
He didn't make it a whole day. At some point, one of them is going to have to put him in jail for the weekend.

Axaday

Citizen
Stooge said last night that losers are talking about how he didn't make good on his promise to make Mexico pay for "a piece of the wall". He said, "You remember, I used to say, ‘Mexico will pay for the piece of the wall.’” Is this 1984?

CNN dug up this gem just for clarity's sake:

“We will build the wall, believe me. And who is going to pay for the wall?” Trump asked in a March 2016 rally speech in Michigan; after the crowd shouted “Mexico,” Trump said, “100%, folks. One hundred – I don’t mean like…99.2%, I mean 100%.” He scoffed at “lightweights” who said he couldn’t get Mexico to pay for the wall, repeating, “I said 100% – not 99%. I said 100%.”

Axaday

Citizen
Can the county clerk where Mar-A-Lago is change its property tax valuation from $18million to $1.5billion and send him a back bill for last year?

NovaSaber

Citizen
His disconnect from reality is getting more extreme:

EDIT: Okay, so he was talking about the primary and I guess that means he was just repeating the same lies instead of even wilder ones.

Last edited:

Ironbite4

Citizen
BTW, in case you were wondering how well Trump's fraud trial has been going?

Ironbite-great so far!

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Well he burned through all the somewhat competent lawyers willing to represent him, so I'm not surprised.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
FB friend:
Why are all the news headlines "Trump lashes out during testimony" instead of "Trump ignores rules and commits numerous acts of contempt of court"?

I am really tired of the way the media constantly tries to help Trump.
Trump supporters when I call them inbred morons: "Mature adults don't engage in name-calling".

Trump supporters when Trump comes up with a new insulting nickname for a Democrat: "Brilliant gambit, Your Majesty".
How to make $3 million for doing nothing.

Step 1: Lie to the banks and say your house is worth $10 million.
Step 2: Start a business with a $5 million loan.
Step 3: Run the business into the ground by paying yourself a huge salary of $3 million for doing nothing.
Step 4: Declare corporate bankruptcy.
Step 5: Work out a deal with the banks to pay only 30 cents on the dollar for your business loans.
Step 6: Shutter the business.

Does this sound insane? According to Donald Trump, this is what makes a genius businessman.

Top Bottom