Trailer for Make Your Mark.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Oh, hey, Sprout's back. I was wondering where he...OH NO MY THEORY! *SIGH* I guess I was wrong...*starts looking up tombstone prices so I can bury my Opaline is Sprout theory* It's still weird that both villains so far are red and blonde.

I wonder which new flavor of Izzy we're going to get in this show.

The Queen's laugh is weird.

Oh, Misty actually is her name...did I forget that I knew that? Also, she really is going to be the spy for Opaline in Maretime Bay, I guess. Here's hoping I'm right and she's the one who actually knows about magic spells proper.

Oh so Hitch is the one who names Sparky. I don't know WHY he named him that, but he's the dad, he should get a say in the name.

Seems like Sunny can just turn her alicorn powers on and off at will now. Progress is being made.

Twilight's showing up in hologram form, huh? That could be a good or bad idea. We'll see how they execute that. If she gets return appearances, I'm hoping we get holograms of ALL the Mane 6 for different episodes.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You do. I was skeptical because of the art style and seemingly throwaway format, but it is frequently punching above its weight. The writing is good.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
ZakuConvoy what are you talking about? You mention "Pony" showing up in hologram form. Am I missing that in the trailer? Where did you get that? Where did you find the info on Misty and Hitch naming the little one?

Like, I'm looking around Equestria Daily and such, but I'm not coming across that info. All I've found is we got a name for the Purple Alicorn baddie.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
It's all in the trailer above. "Hologram" is at 1:25. The villain names Misty while criticizing her evil laugh at 0:50. Hitch saying he named the little one is at 1:13.

The editing is pretty quick paced, so it's easy to miss stuff, I'll admit.

And, yes, Echowarrior, I second you catching up on Tell Your Tale. We have a whole thread with all the videos in it ready to go. It's not ALWAYS great, but it's often a lot of fun. They're all 5 minutes long, the whole series so far will take you about 2 hours to marathon at this point.

Last edited:

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
Okay so I see what happened. Literally the ONLY trailer I found is this 30 second one. I just naturally assumed the one linked here was the same one. I've not actually seen this longer one yet.

Top Bottom