Top 5 Micro Masters/Minicons/small bots (40th)

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Call them line fillers or sport enhancement drugs(aka Minicons) reinforcements small bots are a ton of fun perfect for desk tops on on the go fiddle bots
Who are your faves?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
1. Micromaster Spinner. He comes with a Grandus.

2. Armada Perceptor. The components are small, but they have alt modes that should be small, and would be very unlikely to get a normal sized toy. This was a fantastic way to handle Minicons. On top of that, obviously, there's the combined robot mode. For what it is, it's awesome. Words cannot express my disappointment when Armada ended without ever giving us another set like this. The combining weapons are not even close to how cool this set was.

3. Micromaster Hot Rod. He comes with Star Convoy, and is a glimpse of a very different direction Micromasters could have gone, and possibly a missed opportunity. Micromaster versions of established characters might have done better. We'll never know.

4. Minicon Ramjet. He comes with Tidal Wave, and the ability to stow away inside the aircraft carrier is neat. We needed more Minicon interactions like this, not tiny cars pegged onto a normal sized car for some reason.

5. Smallest Transformers Ravage. I have to give it a nod for being the true smallest Transformer ever made, and I'm quite confident saying it is the smallest that ever will be made.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
"... and I'm quite confident saying it is the smallest that ever will be made.

Just wait until the upcoming Bacteriamasters are released!

In all seriousness though, I think that those are some good choices. I came in here to sing my praises for Armada Ramjet, and I agree that the way he integrates with Tidal Wave was really cool, and probably should have been a template for other Mini Cons of the day.

Personally, I have always liked Targemasters, Headmasters and the like. Linead remains my favorite "I can't believe that this exists" Headmaster.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
#5 Erector the walking meme himself Erector has a very fun alt mode
#4 WST Soundwave W/Ravage like how?
#3 Nightflight a mini F-14 Tomcat yes plz
#2 Armada Overload a robot, a head, a gun, a vehicle all rolled into one small package
#1 Sunrunner my fav Micromaster the alt mode is awesome the robot mode is awesome the missile rack is awesome loved the little guy all my life

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I may back to this when I'm less snowed under by stuff, because Micromasters and Mini-Cons and such have always been near and dear to me. Good shouts so far.

But Erector is definitely a sentimental favorite. Managing to track down a good deal on a new trailer rig (the original was lost to time) to re-complete him was a good day.
AsC86kz.jpg

And Botbots are always special, but these two in particular have stood out.
mnC8yy8.jpg

Top Bottom