TMNT VII And VIII

wentwood

Citizen
Mutant Meyhem is in the theraters now with a part 2 locked in and coming for the 2nd relaunch on the big screen. Yet another live movie making it the 9th on the big screen is also coming.

For now we will focus on the two films for the Mutant Meyhem story here.

Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies are developing a sequel to “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem” and planning a two-season series that will serve as a “bridge” between the films. The spinoff series, titled “Tales of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,” will appear on Paramount+.

It’s a sign of how bullish the studio is feeling about “Mutant Mayhem,” an animated adventure that opens theatrically on August 2. Paramount and Nickelodeon chief Brian Robbins has made rebooting the Turtles a top priority after the live-action film franchise ran out of steam with 2016’s “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows.”

The sequel will be produced by Point Grey Pictures and directed by Jeff Rowe, who is also the director and co-writer of “Mutant Mayhem.” Point Grey Pictures is also producing the Paramount+ series. Chris Yost (“Secret Headquarters,” “The Mandalorian,” “Thor: Ragnorok”) and Alan Wan (“Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” and “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” [2012 Series]) will be serving as executive producers and showrunners. Lukas Williams will be overseeing both the series and sequel for Point Grey.

Last edited:

wentwood

Citizen
Mutant Meyhem

This movie has me curious given the few minutes I saw of it.

The sticking point for all 8 movies seems to be April. Especially being race flipped as was the case in Rise Of The TMNT The Movie.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
If they are going live action again, hopefully it can be a bit more grounded to start with, much like the original 90s films, maybe just have people in suits made to look like the turtles but for the faces, use CGI I think the Bay films just got crazy really fast and lacked any real emotional heart to make them memorible, they are mutants and turtles, but also people, they don't need to be super large! As for the resent Turtles film, I not seen it and don't really feel like seeing it as the art style is just, WEIRD in my eyes!

wentwood

Citizen
Tales Of The TMNT will follow the current movie and the 2nd movie will look to be the finale of Tales Of The TMNT.

Rise Of The TMNT The Movie was the finale for that series.

Top Bottom