This has been my refuse from the world since the begining. man I hate makeing thses types of post..

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I lost my little brother yeterday the cause of death is strange and I wont get into that aspect but it was strange and no foul play
I just I dont know its all surreal me and mammatec are dealing in our own ways I honesly dont know how to really write this kinda thing like what do you say?
I could write a 3 paragrah sentance on why Gunrunner is awesome but this it just
ugh then work up to my glasses being broke yay.....hug your loved ones guys

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
To lose someone is never an easy time, to lose someone during a major holiday time that emphasizes bringing loved ones close is just.... beyond words.

I'm sure there's going to be an outpouring of support here. Our fandom is far far better than it was 25 years ago about such things. You don't need to be here for it in real time, though, you can always come back to it later.

Reactions: tec

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I'm so sorry, tec. It's bad enough to lose someone, even worse this close to the holidays. If you need to vent, we're here.

Deathy G1

Citizen
I’m so sorry Tec. My family will keep you in our thoughts. You can definitely vent here if needed. The Allspark is always a safe place.

Noip

I'll think of something later.
Citizen
Very sorry for your loss. I wish I had more words of comfort.

Top Bottom