The Scooby Doo Thread!

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I saw up to ep6.

Still pretty ok with it. The mystery is twisty and goes in a roundabout way. But it's odd that there's no murders each ep to me.

What I'm not into is Velma's relationship woes but they dealt with it in the way I usually think of. Ala why would people be thinking of lust when there's more important things going on, like murders.

Norville is still the nicest guy ever.

Scooby is finally mentioned too but not revealed.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Apparently, back when they axed Scoob 2, they also axed a potential movie with the Hex Girls

To save you time, I'll just leave this here to use as necessary:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Finished off Velma. It's still just ok. I didn't pick up on the clues but I'm super glad about the fates of the murdered.

From the plot, there is a plausible way to put Scooby in. The thing is, where would the personality come from?

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen

No idea how long this video will stay up, but we definitely have confirmation on the next animated movie! (Apparently it's leaked online, which is kinda bad since it's suppose to come out in September from what I'm seeing.)

Shadewing

Citizen
So, are they gonna spend the movie convincing us that Krypto is just using smoke and mirrors to make us think he he has super powers?

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
This is the Superfriends universe they're crossing over with but has Krypto ever been shown in an episode there?

Cool that the Phantom Zone movie villains are there. Dunno about classic Harley Quinn, cuz it means Batman has to be involved.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Well, that's a more interesting question than you might think.

While Krypto never appeared in the Super Friends cartoon, he DID make a SINGLE appearance in the Super Friends comic book (Issue #2)
Krypto_4_%28Issue_2%29.jpg

Also, current retcons have combined the "Super Friends" universe with the "Adventures of Superboy" universe, since they're both cartoons. While Krypto didn't show up in the Super Friends cartoon, he was a regular part of the Adventures of Superboy cartoon. (This current retcon comes from Dark Crisis Big Bang 1)
www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/comments/zkuuoy/comic_excerpt_the_current_list_of_the_dc/

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Huh, I didn't know there was an Adventures of Superboy toon.

I'd kinda rather wanna see the CGI Scooby 2 as direct to DVD/streaming but maybe this will push for a second CGI Super-Pets movie. Dunno if the Rock would want to though, since I think he's huffy from Black Adam.

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Honestly if this got leaked, I'm kinda hoping someone leaks the Scoob Holiday thing since from everything I've heard it was basically finished before getting canceled for those write-offs. :/

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Oh... my apologies. This Scooby Doo and Krypto Too movie was ALSO scrapped by WB from what I'm reading. So... no it's NOT the next movie. It was just dropped along side the Scoob Holiday thing, and a bunch of other stuff. Lovely.

Well I can say the Krypto Movie can be found online if you know where to look. I guess I'm suggesting you do that considering we're not getting an official release ever.

How lovely.

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Saw it. yeah it's a solid Scooby Movie. Not super amazing, but has lots of fun moments.

The gang ends up teamed up with Lex Luthor for a lot of the movie, and their interactions are great.

Just a shame I can't own a physical copy of this ever.

wentwood

Citizen
Scooby - Doo And Guess Who

This is a first for me.

This series is the first time to see a full series of brand new first run episodes of Scooby-Doo on DVD start to finish due to no cable or stream services.

I bought Scooby - Doo MI having missed Series I on TV.

Be Cool Scooby - Doo is now the only one of the 13 mainline shows pre Velma! I have yet to finish.
Saw 10 episodes on HBO Max.

Tubi now is streaming Scooby -Doo And Guess Who? As well as Scooby - Doo And Scrappy - Doo up to the All New Scooby - Doo And Scrappy-Doo Show.

Episodes from the Puppy Hour are listed as Series IV while the next with Daphne are listed as Series V.

wentwood

Citizen
I will watch all 6 Scooby movies together starting with the first live movie likely after my Star Trek run.

I saw Scooby 3 and 4 on Cartoon Network and Daphne And Velma on Hulu.

Got Scoob! at Dollar General.

wentwood

Citizen
Scooby-Doo And The Mystery Pups

Cancelled

If this has now locked on confirmed due to WB Discovery this now means I will have seen every episode of Scooby except Be Cool Scooby-Doo and Velma.

Saw Scooby-Doo MI and Scooby-Doo And Guess Who? on DVD. Also What's New Scooby-Doo on DVD.

Top Bottom