Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
IMG_8252.jpeg

Darth_Prime

Citizen
RptNQBb.png

Since I haven't done a Needlenose yet and I like repainting jet molds in colours based loosely on those sported by their real world incarnations.

I had forgotten AOE rollbar was a thing, funny how there's some overlap with the colours of this.
I think this could be a good candidate for a Armada Thurst remold / recolor.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Looks great with the yellow and the different window colors, but I'd prefer if they did the SS86 mold again (if only to keep getting it out there as Jazz, who's gotten harder to find). Especially if they did opaque plastic for the whole windshield/window set.

Shadewing

Citizen
Looks great with the yellow and the different window colors, but I'd prefer if they did the SS86 mold again (if only to keep getting it out there as Jazz, who's gotten harder to find). Especially if they did opaque plastic for the whole windshield/window set.

Jazz is always gonna be a tough one to do since he's one of the rare "almost exact same" as his regular self, unless that purposfully altered his deco some.

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
SG isn't really my thing but I love how OG SG Jazz was just G1 Jazz but his racing decos were eeeeevvvvvvvviiiiiilllllllllll

MrBlud

Citizen
Anybody feel like doing Buzzworthy Jazz as an amalgamation of the G2 deco but with that lovely Actionmaster blue?

Rycochet

Citizen
KLRMPI6.png

Deltatron.

Over in the UK there was a line of Transformers adjacent toys called Convertors, released by Grandstand, which featured a Yonezawa electronic transforming toys, a few of the non Transformers bound Diaclone molds and Omega Supreme, released as Omegatron. Deltatron was one of the Yonezawa molds, and one that was copied and released continually through the 80s and was almost as ubiquetous a bootleg as the Chronoform watches.

Top Bottom