The Repaint Concept Thread

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
i was tossing around custom ideas over the weekend, and i got inspired to take my extra tr krok and turn him into croc master from gi joe. has anyone ever digibashed this?
I dont think so. not that ive seen anyways.
doesnt seem to be much crossjoever interest amoung the digibashing crowd. and when there is, its trying to turn transformers into gijoe vehicles rather than people.

ssg 4 life

Citizen
I dont think so. not that ive seen anyways.
doesnt seem to be much crossjoever interest amoung the digibashing crowd. and when there is, its trying to turn transformers into gijoe vehicles rather than people.
good point. i've seen a few customs of cobra commander, so i guess i could be the first publicly with "krok master"

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
Bug Hunt Collection Number 6: SG Pretender Dirge vs SG Sunstreaker with Micromasters Thunderclash and Nightbeat.
BH6.png

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Maybe they thought it could pull double duty as Sandstorm and a "close enough" prototype orange Scorponok.

It didn't work. I still want a proper orange Scorponok.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, it bothers me how this batch went for "see, we can do deep cuts" but then half-assed the execution of the colors. Sandstorm is as described above. I can see budget limitations keeping Nightprowler from having the blue accents, but the base color of the fur is a totally different, warmer grey than it should be. Buzz Saw seems to have been okay for the most part, at least.

Shadewing

Citizen
I still hold the belief that the changes were due to him being too similar to Legacy Prime's normal colors. Mostly gray robot body, black boots and shoulders. Mostly just the head and arms would look different.

Salt-Man Z

that is not dead which can eternal lie
Citizen
I didn't mind the Sandstorm deco we got, I just couldn't pull the trigger on him because (a) he's sooo tiny, and (b) I wanted the "robot" head instead of the "mutant" version.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I would like to see AOE Rollbar become a thing. He was the best character of the movie and he wasn't even in it.
I had to buy AoE one-step Rollbar because I drive a Chevy Sonic. Should have gotten the Skids redeco, too, but didn't want to pay for an Optimus I didn't need. It's one of Haywire3's favorite Transformers, and we call my car Rollbar because of it.

Last edited:

Top Bottom