The Repaint Concept Thread

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I still wish we'd see more of the inverse of this: Hot Rods in Sideburn colors.
Wouldn’t mind a TFCC Sideburn repaint of Studio Series Hot Rod. It still doesn’t look anything like Sideburn but his colors are way too nice for them to be stuck on the Legacy mold
It is strongly implied that this year's BotCon will have a custom class figure of Side Burn made from the most recent Walmart reissue of the G1 Hot Rod mold.

GXE18

Citizen
Infernac Shard in the colors of the Markclonus's "Behind the Scenes" prototypes.

Concept Shard.png

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It is strongly implied that this year's BotCon will have a custom class figure of Side Burn made from the most recent Walmart reissue of the G1 Hot Rod mold.
Cool, but I've not had the good fortune to attend a BotCon yet, and I don't think this is going to be the year, either.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It should look more like the bottom, but I'm guessing it'll look more like the top. It's just how Hasbro prefers Galvatron.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Since we've figured out that the Legacy Shadow Striker mold is a sculpted-detail combination of Cyberverse Shadow Striker, RID 2001 Side Burn, and Universe Legends class Wheelie, we might as well see what a digibash of the mold as G1 Wheelie looks like. Any takers?

Top Bottom