The Repaint Concept Thread

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've done a digibash of how that Deathsaurus might have looked. Thunderwing sounds crazy but I'll have to give that a try.

And here's one with Galvatron's head repainted. No Fun Pub head.

DtPx76M.png

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
i vaguely remember the bwII galvatron for deathsaurus idea
Yeah, I've heard that repeated several times before (it's why I made the request for the digibash CoffeeHorse just quoted above this post), but this was the first I'd ever heard anyone say it was gonna be Thunderwing instead. Either Rik misspoke and meant to say Deathsaurus, or there was more going on behind the scenes of BotCon 2005 than we knew about.

Regardless, this got me curious about what a Thunderwing-colored BWII Galvatron digibash might look like. A sort of "Beast Wars Thunderwing", if you will.

Vexwing

Not dead
Citizen
I can't fathom why anyone would look at BWII Galvatron and think it would make a good Thunderwing.

Walky was apparently trying to convince the convention organizers to use it as Straxus. I could have sworn I saved his mock-up image at one point, but I can't seem to find it now.

*Edit*

I'm pretty sure this was when 3H held the license, not FunPub, so it would have been pre-2005.

Found 'em:

20220208_155001.jpg
20220208_155006.jpg
20220208_155008.jpg
20220208_155430.jpg

Last edited:

Top Bottom