The Repaint Concept Thread

GXE18

Citizen

WFC-S Shattered Glass Omega Supreme/Omega Doom

Omega Doom.png

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I feel like that would be better if it was either the old Cosmos mold or a reworking of the Origins Bumblebee mold; both of which are closer to her gobots alt mode in design.
Oh, agreed, for sure. It's just the E-Hobby deco always reminds me that I'd like to see a 'proper' Pathfinder homage in Transformers, and Velocitron Cosmos is probably good for a couple more redecos. I really like your Origin Bee idea, though!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So here's a rather odd digibash request:

At TFCon Orlando this past weekend, former Hasbro employee Rik Alvarez reiterated the notion that BotCon 2005 had originally wanted to use the BWII Galvatron mold for one of that year's exclusives. But rather than Deathsaurus, he said they had wanted to use it as Thunderwing. When I later talked to him at his booth, I completely forgot about this and didn't think to ask if he had misspoke and really meant Deathsaurus instead of Thunderwing.

Regardless of whether he did misspeak or not, I am now intrigued by what the BWII Galvatron mold might actually look like when colored to look like G1 Thunderwing.

Top Bottom