The Random Transformers Image Thread

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
1686816444975.png

Bulbapedia is the weird one, qualifying even the most obvious things with "may be" if there is no official source confirming it.
those goons had an edit war over whether the new pokemon obv based on kamen rider was based on kamen rider or not lmfao

Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
CybertronSatellite_MatrixCollection copy.jpg

Always wondered but never got around to checking -- which Matrix goes with which Cybertron Satellite Town Commander?

towncom1 copy.jpg

11 seems to be D/Mito Prime, and 10 seems to be N/Fukutsu Prime. These were the only ones released.
  • 3 - A / Sapporo Prime?
  • 5 - H / Akiba Prime?
  • 2, 6, and 9 seem like a tossup between B / Sendai Prime and K / Nagoya Prime, because of the gold and black. There's also L / Umeda Prime, with yellow and black.
  • 8 - I / Yokohama Prime?
  • 12 - F / Ginza Prime?

Was there a rundown of these at some point? Maybe in the original magazine that the top screencap is from?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Always wondered but never got around to checking -- which Matrix goes with which Cybertron Satellite Town Commander?
Houston, we have an answer!

On this webpage at TFRaw are images of each Town Commander with little drawings of each Matrix assigned to them. It's like a Rosetta Stone for this exact inquiry.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Houston, we have an answer!

On this webpage at TFRaw are images of each Town Commander with little drawings of each Matrix assigned to them. It's like a Rosetta Stone for this exact inquiry.
Ah, thank you! Now I can sleep.

Really wish I could track down this booklet thing.

Top Bottom