The Random Image Thread

Paladin

Citizen
TRhnhpR.jpg

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I have been told in a D&D game that I am not allowed to cast Resurrection on a steak that was already eaten and cause a cow to explode out of the target.

Using it on steaks that have not been eaten just for the extra beef is also considered morally dubious.

Dake

Citizen
I have been told in a D&D game that I am not allowed to cast Resurrection on a steak that was already eaten and cause a cow to explode out of the target.

Using it on steaks that have not been eaten just for the extra beef is also considered morally dubious.
That's an unimaginative DM. If you had a 1000 gp diamond to burn on the spell, I'd say go for it. The limits of the spell are pretty straight forward and it says it will even "restore" missing body parts.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
Yikes. I've seen shooting brake conversions for that generation Corvette before, but that's the ugliest, hackyest one I've ever seen.

Although to be fair, I suppose, I assume that thing has more cargo space than one that actually works with the body lines.

S0-A-vendre-une-etonnante-Corvette-C3-Stingray-shooting-brake-159512-481148184.jpg

Top Bottom