The random Hasbro IP infringement thread

Nevermore

Citizen
This thread is not for discussing so-called "third party" items. Please leave them out of this.

This thread is for very blatant instances of copyright or trademark infringement, such as the unauthorized use of graphics or trademarked names.

Today: A PC manufacturer named "Beastcom" that uses the Maximal insignia as its company logo.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
That's especially ballsy with Maximals being a major focus on the next Transformers film, which was supposed to be out earlier this year, initially.

Nevermore

Citizen
betheaces_transform_toy_remote_control_car_wall_climbing_1556616357_a5e7ea2d_progressive.jpg

NovaSaber

Citizen
Speaking of multiple infringements, a local toy store near me has been selling several different Famiclones that all have Transformers: Mystery of Convoy (listed as "Transformers") among the included games:

One that looks like an NES and claims "600 games" (the list repeats after around 300), one that looks like a SNES and has wireless controllers and claims over 800 games, and a handheld one that looks like a Gameboy and claims 400 games (I bought this one).

And Five Below is selling a different handheld one; here's Transformers in its game list (it's game 164):

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I'm always tempted by them but then I remember there's always a gamble if you get a 'good' one or one of the ones that somehow can't even run the goddamn NES ROMs they're stealing properly even tho literally any cheap computing device released in the past 15 years can handle NES games just fine.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Upon seeing the name "Dinosaur Star Wars," my mind immediately went to having all of the Star Wars films remade with dinosaurs in all the starring roles. I now want this to be a thing that exists and will forever be disappointed that it doesn't.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Welp, this topic went off the rails quickly. 🤣

It’s funny, I have the strange urge to hit “Report” on every single one of the picture postings cus of the blatant infringement, but then I remember this is a thread created for the explicit purpose of documenting said infringements.😆

Top Bottom