The "I am officially old" thread!

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
NOPE! Not a birthday thread.

Can someone PLEASE explain to me what the **** is going on with the grimace milkshake? Cause I am absolutely baffled.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Fast food hiked their prices for no reason and it's backfiring, so they're trying to lure us back with quirky viral marketing.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
grimace gallery.jpg

why is this picture so funny to me

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Wait, 'fake' die? That's just pathetic. In MY day, McDonald's was the main cause of heart disease, obesity, cholesterol issues, high sodium, you name it. And you could do it all in ONE stop. THAT was convenience. now you have to go to two or three places just go get a few of those things...kids today just don't have the quality service we had...

53013748249_0508b33f5a_o.jpg

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Fast food hiked their prices for no reason and it's backfiring, so they're trying to lure us back with quirky viral marketing.
And nostalgia.

I’m not sure Grimace has even been featured in marketing in almost 20 years. About the only people that remember the likes him and the Hamburgler are us old farts.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I stumbled across one of the videos before I knew it was a thing, it was funny. Some of them try too hard. Too lazy to look up good ones.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
The Onion but for video games
Or more specifically, the video game spinoff of a full-on Onion clone, the Hard Times. Or did they shut that down when they found out Hard Drive was the only part of it that was getting any traffic?

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Or more specifically, the video game spinoff of a full-on Onion clone, the Hard Times. Or did they shut that down when they found out Hard Drive was the only part of it that was getting any traffic?
Nah The Hard Times still exists

Top Bottom