The 4400 (Reboot)

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
20 or so years ago The 4400 was a show that I really enjoyed. The plots were kind of contrived and some of the acting was bad but it was a pretty good show.

Recently they just rebooted it so of course I was going to check it out.

The first few episodes were kind of rocky. The basic premise here is that people were randomly (or seemingly randomly) were taken out of time and instantly transported to modern day by a green light. As time goes on it's discovered that they each have some sort of special super power.

It's about 6 episodes in and so far I'm liking it for the most part. The characters are compelling and the acting is exceptional in most cases. Every episode so far we've gotten a peek into a main character's backstory about how they were up until the time they got plucked from time.

Now as things are starting to ramp up we get to see some government stuff going on in the background designed to secretly study/exploit some of them.

Anyway, if you like kooky supernatural/sci-fi shows with mysteries that build up, I recommend checking it out if you haven't already.

Top Bottom