Superheroes

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
All of the good superheroes and villains we enjoy today we’re already there in the 60’s and 70’s:

Not much has changed.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I’ve never sat down and watched the Dirty Harry movies all the way through:

Are they any good?

Last edited:

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I don’t think this made it to theaters:

but Transformers the Animated Movie did, which is surprising since Hasbro has always favored G.I. Joe, even calling it their crown jewel.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I don’t think this made it to theaters:

but Transformers the Animated Movie did, which is surprising since Hasbro has always favored G.I. Joe, even calling it their crown jewel.
The GI Joe movie didn't make it to theaters because both the Transformers movie and the My Little Pony movie didn't do so well.

The death of Optimus Prime also led to some major backlash that made Hasbro reconsider releasing the GI Joe movie in theaters since it was originally going to kill off Duke too. They had to hastily rewrite Duke's death scene to instead say that he fell into a coma.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
that's not adora, homie. adora is buff and gay and married to a disaster catgirl
Seahawk would disagree:

IMG_2673.jpeg

IMG_2672.jpeg

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Before there were organized sports leagues, movies, modern medicine, etc. those who were regarded as superheroes were the inventors, technicians, scientists, and engineers. I think we need to get back to this way of thinking as a society. We need to value math and science.

We need to provide social rewards for scoring high on math and science tests in high school. Perhaps a varsity letterman’s jacket. The cheerleaders need to be going with the guy who just aced his algebra test.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
The gay superhero couple in She-ra: Princess of Power is Spineralla and Netossa:

Please respect the Filmation Library bible source material. Filmation created the story and world of She-ra.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Helicopter pilots are superheroes because doing what they do takes tremendous courage:

Zero margin for error. Zero chance of survival if an error is made.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I was so shocked, disturbed, dumbfounded, in disbelief when I saw this scene (cued to 2:40):

I turned to my friend and I asked him what just happened. He hit his forehead with his palm and said, “They had sex!”

And I said, “Are you sure?”

I mean, this is a kids movie. Why would they do that?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Superman 1, 2, and 4 were family, kid friendly.

They went another direction with Superman 3. It seemed dark.

Superman 1 and 2 are considered great movies.

Superman 4 is considered weak because it went by too quick. It was too short.

I thought Superman 3 was interesting, but I don’t think it’s held in high regard even though I really liked. It was different. It had depth.

Top Bottom