So I turn 40 this Friday. Doing an all day game stream.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
I almost didn't post this, but I figure if it gets one more vote, why not? My current plan is to do an all day game stream this Friday from likely 11am EST to whenever.

Those are the choices of what series I'll attempt. The basic idea is that I'm going to play as many games in that series as I can. The poll also allows multiple votes, so if you see three series you think would be fun to see me do, you can vote for all three. Whatever the top series voted for will win.

Hope maybe a couple of you will drop by and say hi!

EDIT: And I didn't post a link to where I'd be streaming. Well I'm sure smart. >_<

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Well, I'll be at work, but maybe I can drop by in the evening. My vote would go to Metroid.

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Yep! Looks like we're doing Metriod.

Sorry to say if you wanted the NES classic, we're doing the Zero Mission remake. >_<

For two I guess I'm doing the original gameboy game, as I'm pretty sure it's impossible for me to stream the 3DS remake. If I can't buy any of the games digitally on the E-shop. I do have the means of hooking em up to the TV. I have the GBA player, and the Super Gameboy, and the means of streaming said systems.

Not sure what I'll do when I finish Fusion, assuming there's enough time. I'll either move on to a prime game, or do Other M.

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
This almost didn't happen. I couldn't find a Gamecube power cable, and I couldn't find a SNES controller. (Though I did consider doing something that begins with E)

I've found both, but I swear there's some control lag, or I've just gotten REALLY bad since playing these all those years ago. We very well may barely make it through the four games. We'll see how it goes.

Videomaster21XX

Citizen
Yeah most people couldn't pop in. I hate saying this because I feel like I'm being petty, but it basically turned into me playing a game all by myself with no one to chat too and I wasn't having much fun, so I think the stream is over. I'd rather go do something I'll enjoy.

I do thank those who dropped by, I don't blame anyone, it's just I don't want to spend my birthday sitting alone in my room when I can go out and do something. ^^;

Sorry folks, but thanks for voting and the birthday wishes!

Caldwin

Citizen
Aww, I just got home too. Well, I do hope you do something fun for your birthday.

Caldwin

Citizen
Arrgh! When I saw you stopped streaming I went to playing Life is Strange True Colors all night. Now I find out you were playing the best Metroid game ever? 😭

Well, in any case, hope you had a fun evenin.

Top Bottom