Sentinel Toys quality?

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I had a question, I have seen a few things by Sentinel, but while they look good, ANYTHING in pictures can look good. Does anyone have any idea as to their durability? I am unlikely to be bashing things around but I do have to consider that my nephew sometimes is interested in my stuff. He's been fine with things up through MonsterArts, but I know some companies build a lot of joints into their things never seeming to expect them to be used...

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Depends on what you buy. Things like their Dancouga and stuff from Falme Toys (a subsidiary of theirs) Kuro Kara Kuri line is solid AF other than maybe some small sharp pieces. Other things like their Samurai Trooper/ Ronin Warriors and Tekkaman lines are more fragile. My fiance knocked over Tekkaman Evil off the coffee table and one of the thin pieces broke from the approximately 2 foot fall on the carpet.

I have those and Penni Parker/ Spidr set. Spidr definitely has some parts that I could see breaking (all its clear joints) if not careful.

I put the Tekkaman stuff as the most fragile with Ronin Warriors a bit away from those but not as robust as the 3K or Dancouga.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I was looking at their spider-verse figures mainly, mostly ideas for figure comics if I can reward-point the Peter Porker/Spider Gwen set to 'reasonable' but I also don't want to get something that I will have to treat as an art-piece and not a figure, if that makes sense.

Top Bottom