Robocop: Rogue City

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
It just occurred to me, it's been a long time since there's been a new Robocop game.

I got the Alex Murphy edition which comes with early access. Regular release is tomorrow 11/2.

I played it a little bit last night but didn't want to be playing a game with a lot of swearing when the kids came by wanting candy.

So I switched to Cyberpunk 2077. Great planning on my part!

Anyway, Robocop...1st person shooter with a leveling up system. The Auto 9 is your default gun with infinite ammo, but you can pick up other guns from downed enemies.

I'm really enjoying it so far. Can't wait to do a deep dive.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
I bought this as I loved "Terminator: Resistance", as a piece of Terminator media and as a game I could finish.

And I HATE the hostage situations as every one I went through ends up with some dead, because non-armored thugs can take SEVERAL shots from the Auto-9 TO THE FACE before they go down, giving other thugs the chance/time to kill any hostages. Not helped by the checkpoint system sets me back to the beginning of the section if I choose to restart. I've had to take "acceptable losses" just to keep myself going forward, and I don't like that.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Yeah, I'm gonna admit, I regret this purchase. It was fun for a day or two. But then I just kinda...stopped.

Top Bottom