Request to identify accessories!

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Ok while not a part to ID but a scene in one of the comics has been bugging me lately and I thought it was in the UK Titan Reprint books but I checked all the ones I own and its def not in them but it feels right

The scene is a captured Hot Rod/ Rodimus Prime witnesses the udder destruction of New York City at the hands of the cons

Shadewing

Citizen
Reactions: tec

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Ok while not a part to ID but a scene in one of the comics has been bugging me lately and I thought it was in the UK Titan Reprint books but I checked all the ones I own and its def not in them but it feels right

The scene is a captured Hot Rod/ Rodimus Prime witnesses the udder destruction of New York City at the hands of the cons
Nyc-alternate-future1.jpg

Reactions: tec

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Ah so it is the Marvel run dang it now Ill have to retrieve my Marvel comics at the moment buried under some TFs heh

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
All thats left is the blue sword thingy... and if we can't work it out: I might just pitch it and worry about regret later. There was a ton of other accessories I've liquidated because I no longer have the toys they go with. It might not even be a transformer toy, it would be gundam, or literally a dozen one shot, random figures from random IP and lines because I thought they were cool and bought them.... might be from halo? I had a bunch of those around the time ODST dropped cause I loved the game.

The blue sword thingy looks a little like an accessory for a Happywell Roadbot (or similar off-brand transforming figure), but I can't place the figure. If it's from a Roadbot, it would probably go with a light-up hilt.

On the other hand, I kinda get this vision of a hilt that combines from 2 pieces to hold the blue thingy, but can't for the life of me place where that idea comes from, either.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Nope, not a road bot: pretty sure I never bought any of those. You're thinking though, and I appreciate it.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The blue sword thingy looks a little like an accessory for a Happywell Roadbot (or similar off-brand transforming figure), but I can't place the figure. If it's from a Roadbot, it would probably go with a light-up hilt.

On the other hand, I kinda get this vision of a hilt that combines from 2 pieces to hold the blue thingy, but can't for the life of me place where that idea comes from, either.
The edges seem a little wavy, like a kris; is that right? Because that's not something I've seen a lot of in Transformers accessories, paired with clear blue.

Have you taken a picture of just the piece itself on a white background or something? Could feed that into Google Lens (their new image search) in case it leads you to an existing parts page or item for sale (that might be properly labeled/named).

wonko the sane?

Citizen
That's actually a really good idea. Thank you, I'll give it a shot this afternoon.

Edit: Okay, tried google lens. It got a lot of stuff that was the right colour, but I'm not looking for a toyota timing chain in package... Nothing useful sadly.

Last edited:

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Oh my god... I forgot I even HAD him...

Jesus, walk down memory lane. Thank you so much.

I had it pegged for halo. Welp, It was space, I was close.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
And that was the last of it folks! Everything has been placed, identified and sorted. We're done! I thank you all for your assistance and patience.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I feel like we had another thread just like this one at some point prior. If we did, perhaps a merge is in order.

Top Bottom