Renegade Transformers Deck-Building Game

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
Wanted to give everyone a heads up about the Renegade card game that was announced earlier in the year. I had placed a pre-order for one, and just received it today. Came with the main box and a case with 16 promo packs.

I haven't done much with it yet, but had opened the box and a few of the promo packs. Seemed a bit weird that the promo packs all had the same contents, so I stopped and went to look online to see what the deal was with them. That's when I found I had an e-mail from Renegade, indicating that:

1) Due to a ransomware attack on their warehouse, they don't have any tracking info, but they believe my package is on its way!
2) Due to a warehouse error (doesn't say if it's related to the ransomware attack or not), instead of each customer getting one promo pack, some got a case of 16 while others got none.

Seems they're going to be sending pre-paid shipping labels to anyone who got the case of 16 to return the extras. I just sent them an e-mail letting them know I had a case and had mistakenly opened more than one. Just wanted to let anyone else who might have ordered the game know what's going on, and give you a heads up that it was an error if you get multiple promo packs.

Top Bottom