Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
They are in the communication business. So I guess if they ain't communicating, they ain't doing their jobs.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The guy is here, attempting to drill through my walls to install a cable.

Wish him luck. This house was built for Cuban missiles.

edit: RIP in peace drill #1. Let's see how many drills this takes.

edit: Guy just said "Holy macaroni" and walked away.

edit: 20 minutes later it looks like he's ready to try again.

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's done. I should now have the most blazing fast internet I've ever experienced.

And they've called again to ask how it went! This is wild after experiencing Comcast customer service. I've been contacted over and over and over but I haven't talked to a robot all day.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
It's done. I should now have the most blazing fast internet I've ever experienced.

And they've called again to ask how it went! This is wild after experiencing Comcast customer service. I've been contacted over and over and over but I haven't talked to a robot all day.

At least its sorted, now (you hope), but have the red button on stand by for launching the nuke at those people for such a poor job

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wouldn't say anyone here did a poor job. My house is just built like a bomb shelter. Finding a drill strong enough was always going to be a challenge.

edit: Aaand they contacted me this morning to let me know they installed my internet yesterday.

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
And they've texted me another 4 times.

I regret nothing. This is still better than dealing with Comcast.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
The other day, I dug the Ant hills out of the back garden and its kind of surprising how much mud and grass came out, just to rebalance the lawn, but now I'm stuck with a lot of wet mud, and grass that needs to dry out and die out before we can get rid of it completely, made a start to seperate the grass and mud earlier, but its a LOT, despite the fact they didn't look so bad in some ways, it was just harder to mow the lawn due to those hills propping up! I just need to let things dry out steadly and start breaking the soil from the mud apart as the grass can go to the recyling centre, the mud is just harder to deal with, thou I have a plan, but it needs to dry out, first!

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Depends how well Utroms resist psionic blasts. What's their spell resistance?

You know what? I honestly haven't rolled one up. Cheap bastards at WotC haven't given them stats as far as I know. I mean, Krang in the original cartoon is a dumbass, but the Utrom in most other continuities are usually pretty intelligent.

Wow, that just put a whole other layer of complexity on the matter. We need to get to the bottom of this.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Try doing a conversion from Palladium? They did have a TMNT RPG, an their mechanics weren't THAT far off older D&D, if they ever published stats for that race.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Did the Palladium game come out before or after the Utroms were established as a race? Or did they stat out just Krang, and we could use him as a baseline?

Top Bottom