Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Also, ES Warrior Megs…. BETTER than the Deluxe.
A24454EA-48B5-446B-A85D-835BC4580FF6.jpeg

818975F9-EF45-4486-BB49-6A8DBCDEC604.jpeg

Cus he got that waist swivel!😍😆

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I like that sword contraption he's got, it's very cool-looking. Is that thing on a peg (i.e. removable)? If so, I might consider picking him up just for that.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Just watched a quick review and am pleased to see that the arm cannon is removable. I don't quite understand the rationale in there being two very similar versions of this toy out there, but then again, I haven't been keeping up with the series. It seems that this version is slightly less expensive than the the Deluxe, so...cool, I guess? Anyway, if I see this version on a Wal-Mart or Target run, I'll probably pick it up for the switchblade fusion cannon.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
I like that sword contraption he's got, it's very cool-looking. Is that thing on a peg (i.e. removable)? If so, I might consider picking him up just for that.
It does what Prime Megs’s fusion cannon was supposed to do but yakked up royally; it has a flip-out sword that deploys manually. So no springy stupid gear bits with lights that are supposed to but don’t work all the time so just end up weighing the figure down. Also, it’s removable from the arm, and is pegged on via 5mm post DIRECTLY ON THE ARM as opposed to a piece of kibble ON the arm.🙄🙄🙄

I’d say the only detractor from this vs the Deluxe is from the back, he’s ALLLL hollow waffle. His entire torso and head is a single hollow waffle piece (with a bit that transforms on the chest so I’ll give it that). So no neck articulation (but the Deluxe can’t do it for shit either even though the head was a separate piece).

But the shoulders and arms especially are SO much more solid. None of those stupid fiddly helicopter bits hanging off the forearms WHERE THE FUSION CANNON IS SUPPOSED TO BE MOUNTED (sorry, I hate the Deluxe version MORE now bc of this version😅).

It still also does lack thigh swivels much like Thrash, but has ankle tilts!

Anyway, this version’ll be my definitive ES Megs. Unless they make a legit Voyager or Leader version somewhere down the line or something (doubtful, but a girl can dream…)

Last edited:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
20230607_004923.jpg

20230607_004947.jpg

20230607_004954.jpg
20230607_004958.jpg20230607_005006.jpg20230607_005014.jpg20230607_005025.jpg

Because my wife is awesome and she finds me things: Earthspark Jawbreaker and some vintage GoBots, Throttlebots, and a sticker album with puffy lenticular stickers, which amuses me to no end.
Jawbreaker is pretty neat, and his gimmick weapon kind of has a Vash the Stampede thing going, so that's cool. There is a part of me that wishes he would blend better with my Dinobots, but he's doing his own thing and looks cool doing it, and that's very Dinobot in and of itself. Kind of sad I haven't found Thrash yet, though.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
View attachment 14460
View attachment 14461
View attachment 14462View attachment 14463View attachment 14464View attachment 14465View attachment 14466

Because my wife is awesome and she finds me things: Earthspark Jawbreaker and some vintage GoBots, Throttlebots, and a sticker album with puffy lenticular stickers, which amuses me to no end.
Jawbreaker is pretty neat, and his gimmick weapon kind of has a Vash the Stampede thing going, so that's cool. There is a part of me that wishes he would blend better with my Dinobots, but he's doing his own thing and looks cool doing it, and that's very Dinobot in and of itself. Kind of sad I haven't found Thrash yet, though.

That sticker album is amazing.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Congrats, Haywire! And you got Beamer too, which I always liked as a kid (even though he was a cheaper Wendy's promo toy).

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I had a Waterwalk as a kid, but didn't realize until I looked him up as an adult that the fact that mine was white instead of grey meant he had secretly been a KO the entire time. A very sneaky robot indeed.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Congrats, Haywire! And you got Beamer too, which I always liked as a kid (even though he was a cheaper Wendy's promo toy).

Beamer was the one that I actually had as a kid (and getting any kind of a kids meal back then was a BIG DEAL in my family), so I will never not like getting Beamers. Overall, it was a pretty sweet haul!

Top Bottom