Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Crosshairs.png

Added black paint over the cr@pple damage and metallic red to the rims and then gave him his TT Legends Targetmaster.

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Statistically speaking, aren't most new characters made nowadays fan characters?

Yeah but some take off pretty well, while others fall by the way side, a good examples of characters who escaped their original series and jumped universes are:
Lockdown
Bulkhead
Skybyte

Those three had memorible personalties and became endeered to the fans and you can tell that with Bulkhead, when the Legacy figure first appeared and they put "Prime" in his name and it caused a bit of a riot among fans who rather Bulkhead be more rounded in appearance, Lockdown was remember for the fact he was a Bounty Hunter which is pretty rare in Transformers as toys go and the fact he would take the upgrades of a target, Skybyte was for his personalty and his Singing during RID, plus he was the only one of the Predacons & Decpeticons not to be detained and shipped off to Cybertron to face justice for their crimes

Platypus Prime

Citizen
"Megatron's back, and all the seekers have pooped themselves with joy!"
"Yes...joy...right..."
-It's weird, I never quite got the Seige bird poop look, but a freind gave me Hotlink and I *love* the tetrajet design...

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
"Megatron's back, and all the seekers have pooped themselves with joy!"
"Yes...joy...right..."
-It's weird, I never quite got the Seige bird poop look, but a freind gave me Hotlink and I *love* the tetrajet design...
I know it is supposed to be weathering, and honestly has grown on me over time. I understand people wanting a clean looking figure (I'm usually one of them) so I don't blame them. However, for what it is supposed to represent, it does an okay job of.

In my Gizmo-verse, I consider the Tetrajets to be the original Cybertronian Seeker form. All the other Seekers have adapted new forms based on planets they had visited.

I really need a staff writer to start documenting the Gizmo-verse

Top Bottom