Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I hope we get a commander class verison of Predaking in the future, the toys he had in the past have been ok thou they each have their own problems, example the one in the picture, you cannot do a whole lot with the Dragon mode head because of the gimmick that was stuck in there

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
A story in images
IMG20230208174800297.jpg

YFvBgSB.jpg

IMG20230208175302540.jpg

IMG20230208175331721.jpg

2QjKbHQ.jpg

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
But that's the one that doesn't have the human schoolgirl inside her head anymore. ;)
Well yes, I suppose that's so. But while I prefer Victory, I prefer Masterforce's version of Minerva, so my Minerva...😗

(And because I don't think we'll get a Headmaster version of Minerva...)

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
Sure we have. 😜

TF-Legends-LGEX-Minerva.jpg

Well, that's the schoolgirl side anyway. But she still needs her Transtector. And to be obtainable...

I was going to talk about how terrible she looks in that picture, but a glance at a video review shows that in person she actually looks fine. Someone should take new pictures for the wiki. If they SOMEHOW actually managed to get one of these, anyway.

Blot

Citizen
I had it but I sold the little headmasters to someone far more interested in the characters than I was, I just wanted Ginrai and Godbomber.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I've got the Minerva Titanmaster, traded a die-cast Rodimus Titanmaster from the Velocitron set for her. I was going to do the Getaway conversion for her Transtector, and still may (I got a NiP Getaway for $10 and picked up some Shapeways bits to finish the look), but the Legacy figure is quite nice, so I kind of lost the sense of urgency to finish that project...

It does make me wish we'd get updated versions of Goshooter and Cab to go with her. Also, wondering why Super7 doesn't do a subset of TF human cast ReAction figures.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I've got the Minerva Titanmaster, traded a die-cast Rodimus Titanmaster from the Velocitron set for her. I was going to do the Getaway conversion for her Transtector, and still may (I got a NiP Getaway for $10 and picked up some Shapeways bits to finish the look), but the Legacy figure is quite nice, so I kind of lost the sense of urgency to finish that project...

It does make me wish we'd get updated versions of Goshooter and Cab to go with her. Also, wondering why Super7 doesn't do a subset of TF human cast ReAction figures.
are you just me cuz same tbh

(minus the trading a rodimus titan master for her, i just bought the god ginrai lg-ex set cuz i wanted god ginrai too lmao)

Shadewing

Citizen

Well you can always track down the Japanese Generations GoShooter that was a repaint of Nightbeat.

Top Bottom