Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
np9HRuJ.jpg

Tigerhawk's beast mode is about as goofy as ever, but his bot mode looks great ready to deliver the Vok's judgement.

Tigerhawk "Your puny flame will not stop me, Megatron!!"
Megatron "Oh, then why are you shielding yourself? YYYYYESSSSSS!!!"

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
So Gamer Sideswipe’s arm plugs into the his butt panel for storage using the smaller tab. FYI.😌

IMG_8403.jpeg

Though a bunch of the online reviewers say his arm can plug into his back for storage the same way the gun does using the larger tab, I do NOT recommend doing this. It deforms the slot so much that the gun can no longer store on his back.

Storage on the inside of the buttpiece kinda gives him bit of a bedonka-donk, but at least it’s still secure w/o damaging anything or rendering a storage port unusable for both accessories.🤷🏻‍♀️

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Something something butt something something plug
Me reading to damn fast....wha??
Thankfully, this isn’t Mission Impossible and my post won’t self-destruct in 30 second, so you can actually go back and re-read it for better comprehension the second or even the 3rd time around!!😱😱

Reactions: tec

Shadewing

Citizen
This back and forth made me go back and look at some of my unique Combiner Wars combinations. Anyone else have some unique combinations on display?

Since I missed Nova Star, and will likely NEVER have a Greenlight; my "Orthia" Uses whoever I can get. I'll have to get her off the shelf so will take a picture later.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have some unique ones myself. I picked up a dirt cheap blastoff when he was on clearance for like $10. I painted him black with red accents and made him a unique character named TecZone. I found a headless BotCon 2016 Tarantulas at one of the RoboCons for $20 and gave him a head from an old Gundam model I had just sitting around for customizing parts. Also, with owning Takara's Galvatronus, I used the Hasbro Cyclonus and did some customizing on him. I removed his Cyclonus head and replaced it with Takara's Dark of the Moon Vortex's head to create a new character. I also replaced the combiner Galvatronus head with the head of a Bandai Stealth Valkyrie.

This is StarLord and Havocus.
WnNoiJW.jpg

I also HATE clear plastic, so I traded Ghost Starscream out of the United Warriors Galvatronus set and spread the rest of the team out between a few other bots (as seen by the use of Breakdown with Havocus). I felt like Cyclonus deserved an all flight team.
lwN1vMM.jpg

Last edited:

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm not sure there is a room in my house big enough for that.

I have literally 40 years of TFs.

-ZacWilliam, there is also no room in my house clean enough for that, which is an entirely separate problem.
I feel you my friend. That picture you're seeing up there was taken in my garage after I moved everything out to the side yard while I did the photoshoot to make room. I also hung white sheets up along the walls to hide all my garage shelving. :)

Top Bottom