Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Me: "I'd love to get a model of the M.A.S.S. device to go with the eventual HISS Megatron..."

One check of ebay prices later...

Me: "So, if I...like...stick an adapter peg on the back of an arms micron...and then sort of plug that into a Centurion Drone..."

51931284754_8df91cf1f4_o.jpg

-Seriously, YIKES.

Last edited:

Dake

Citizen
Me: "I'd love to get a model of the M.A.S.S. device to go with the eventual HISS Megatron..."

Me: "So, if I...like...stick an adapter peg on the back of an arms micron...and then sort of plug that into a Centurion Drone..."

-Seriously, YIKES.
As someone who drove to ROSS stores all over the city of Houston to track down the last illusive piece of the MASS device (the crystal emitter) back in the day I have to say... your alternative is kind of brilliant!

Lobjob

Citizen

-Seriously, YIKES.

This is wonderful.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I wasn't actually joking, I had no idea the prices were that nuts. I hope that another Weather Dominator and MASS device will be made at some point, as both would be great Cybertronian modes, and the 'anniversary' situation would make it a perfect time to bring back the classic Macguffins.

As someone who drove to ROSS stores all over the city of Houston to track down the last illusive piece of the MASS device (the crystal emitter) back in the day I have to say... your alternative is kind of brilliant!

I think that means, running all over to collect the parts of the Plot Device, that you just assembled it in the traditional manner.

Edit: Might as well get some use out of it. I made this for a Svengoolie group, if you're familiar with his show, you know he must be plotting this...

51933307460_340d653173_o.jpg

Last edited:

Top Bottom