Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Damn theses are so fun!!
100_4855.JPG

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm expecting my Wheeljack today. These things are beautiful nonsense and I love them.

Honestly, I was a little disappointed that Siege wasn't a line made up 100% of this sort of figure. There weren't that many established Cybertronian modes, but I would have loved a whole line of toys made to have made up sci-fi altmodes that turn into robots with earth vehicle bits hanging off of them.

Dake

Citizen
I'm really wondering if we're going to get true Tetrajets... They couldn't have a worse bot mode than the ones from Impossible Toys.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm really wondering if we're going to get true Tetrajets... They couldn't have a worse bot mode than the ones from Impossible Toys.

I will definitely give the Siege mold credit for going from standard Seeker robot mode to a 90% accurate Tetrajet. It's an A-, but it's still in the A tier. Part of me would love to see an even more refined version of that idea, but another part of me realizes that it'd be extremely hard to justify upgrading.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yeah, the Siege per-Earth Seekers are just fine for me. I could stand to have cleaner versions with fewer greebles and less Stege/weathered bullcrap, but I could say that about a lot of the Siege toys. By and large (IMO), Siege had some pretty cool designs and the toys are/were mostly fun to handle.

Dake

Citizen
Yeah, the Siege mold does a nice job, but there's just something so cool about the clean lines if they can get it right. I'd have no problem buying them again. I still have the Impossible Toys trio just for alt-mode.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
"Jettison some weight, or we'll never make it back to Cybertron!"

"What about your gigantic-ass gun? The thing runs the length of the entire ship?"

"No, my gigantic-ass gun is not an option! I will literally transform, dump you all out into space, grab my gun back, and whip you with it before leaving you to walk back to Cybertron! Now, pick something else!"

"Well, I guess there's always our leaders, friends, and comrades..."

"Now you're talking!"

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Astrotrain was also clearly trolling them. There's no gravity in the void of space, so he wouldn't have been affected by any weight issues.

Top Bottom