Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I was close! Not really, but I will claim I was anyway because this is the internet and no one is allowed to admit they were wrong. And Black Zarak is a remold of Combiner Wars Silverbolt, too!

3210Self-Destruct

Chushka chuteshka.
Citizen
Ah, I know nothing of Robotech/Macross and the like. One of those anime that was in the background of my attention during my youth.

IMG_5719.jpeg

Lookit that, I actually have something that applies to the thread theme for once. A trip to the local shop proved fruitful.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Bought a vintage Buddy-L Robot Rider the other day. It doesn't work anymore, but it's still a fun way for the Micromasters to get to work.

53608803170_f4e32439d5_b.jpg

53608554558_d9bf8f657e_b.jpg

Frenzy is my co-pilot

53608682299_3666faa4b2_b.jpg

The old advertising for the thing said it would work with Transformers or Gobots, but the compartments are sadly too small for standard sized Gobots. Just right for Micromasters, though.

53608344236_f33369b459_b.jpg

Luckily, even if you don't have anyone to ride in it, there are stickers inside to make it look like it's chock full of robots.

53607471547_8ca0e77f66_b.jpg

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
The Thomas version is far superior.

aside from being a crummy quality knockoff but it’s the thought that counts

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well that's a wild unbidden flashback. I remember seeing this exact packaging with strange clarity.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Pretty sure they have those Loco Squad sets at the gift shop at Entertrainment Junction in Cincinnati, OH. Also at the gift shop in the train station at my town, but it's only open around Labor Day weekend, and they wanted $50 for it!

Top Bottom