Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Dake

Citizen
I don't have many of my original Tfs left. There are a couple Powerdashers, Optimus' trailer and a KO Starscream I bought at a five and dime. But this guy is still standing tall (and yellow)

Hel8gtv.jpeg

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Mine is pretty yellow as well. He still looks damn good though. That Macross design is still one of the most iconic transforming robots ever created.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Dangit, stop making me want to buy this.

Honestly, if the toy-accurate version had been available without the trailer, I probably would have bought it. I already have a perfectly good G1 Optimus trailer, and I didn't want to pay an extra $50 for another one just to get the toy version. Not that the Anime paint job version is bad, per se, but it just kind of defeats the point.

Last edited:

CrockAlley

Citizen
I was disappointed that they cut the spring loaded Roller release gimmick, but then I looked at the instructions and discovered that that whole chunk is removable and has wheels and I’m in love with it.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Dangit, stop making me want to buy this.

Honestly, if the toy-accurate version had been available without the trailer, I probably would have bought it. I already have a perfectly good G1 Optimus trailer, and I didn't want to pay an extra $50 for another one just to get the toy version. Not that the Anime paint job version is bad, per se, but it just kind of defeats the point.

BEEware, the next one is Bumblebee/Cliffjumper

Op looks good, but I'm not getting as I got dozen OPs in my collection, thou I don't own the original, I feel that, I just don't need to buy him

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
BEEware, the next one is Bumblebee/Cliffjumper

Op looks good, but I'm not getting as I got dozen OPs in my collection, thou I don't own the original, I feel that, I just don't need to buy him

Bumblebee may be one I spring for. He surely can't be TOO expensive, and my wife is a big VW person, so it's something we can both enjoy.

Actually, her real life beetle is orange, so if they could do a Volks version of the mold, that would be great.

Top Bottom