Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Well, if one lives in Angel Grove, there's a whole district full of nothing but abandoned warehouses.

It might be cheep rent but its a high chance that a monster or a giant robot will destory them and their content and issuing complaints to the owners is impossible as the monsters owners tend to live on the moon, while the robot owners idenities are unknown to the public, so rent a warehouse if you dare, insurance companies likely have a clause saying damage caused by monsters or giant robots will result in non pay outs as they are classed as natural disasters and nobody can be held accountable!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
It might be cheep rent but its a high chance that a monster or a giant robot will destory them and their content and issuing complaints to the owners is impossible as the monsters owners tend to live on the moon, while the robot owners idenities are unknown to the public, so rent a warehouse if you dare, insurance companies likely have a clause saying damage caused by monsters or giant robots will result in non pay outs as they are classed as natural disasters and nobody can be held accountable!
To paraphrase RPM's Ranger Red: "When it comes to quips and one-liners... less it more."

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
DA921094-28C6-4433-9F45-54856D74373D.jpeg

The Big One.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I need to get a new Twincast. One of the pins on my figure's right hip is misaligned, so it can't transform into boombox mode without bending the whole assembly forward and warping everything out of place.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I got Twincast a little while back but I set him to one side and not released him from his box, yet, but then, I resently got the Nemesis and despite having it for about two weeks now, she sits in ship mode, ready to plough into the Ark, untransformed

Top Bottom