Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
That's
Rearranged things and gave all my Junkions their own shelf... with a bit of room left for more ;)View attachment 15577
That's enough to make a grown man...
ba weep gra na weep ninny bong.jpg

Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Really wish we could just get a new tank Megs already, with the appropriate tank front chest and shoulder railgun. There are at least 3 significantly different color schemes they could squeeze out of it-- G2 green (or BW2 Megastorm, or split the difference by incorporating both camo colors), G2 Hero purple, Robotmasters Reverse Convoy, even a redo of G2 Hero white if they wanted a fourth.

I'm nonplussed that they didn't work that into the design to begin with, given how much they try to repurpose base bodies anyway. I don't know if it would be that much more reworking than this Optimus got.

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Really wish we could just get a new tank Megs already, with the appropriate tank front chest and shoulder railgun. There are at least 3 significantly different color schemes they could squeeze out of it-- G2 green (or BW2 Megastorm), G2 Hero purple, Robotmasters Reverse Convoy, even a redo of G2 Hero white if they wanted a fourth.

I'm nonplussed that they didn't work that into the design to begin with, given how much they try to repurpose base bodies anyway. I don't know if it would be that much more reworking than this Optimus got.
Anything that gets me a decent new version of Reverse Convoy would make me happy.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Yeah, Reverse Convoy is one of the RobotMasters figures I regret passing on. I would be totally cool with a new version that then gets redecoed and retooled back into the various flavors of G2 Megatron. Maybe they could even do Megastorm... 😆

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
9A2Q14g.jpg

Senator Shockblade: "We need to move quickly on this intelligence, Icestorm. Last thing I want is Ratbat and his Sweeps beating us to the prize."
Icestorm: "I will assemble a strike team immediately. Cloudcover, Sandstorm, and Scramjet are already stationed near the Sea of Rust."

NRpPEMd.jpg

Senator Shockblade: "No, this is too critical. I want you and Ice-shard on this personally. If the entrance to the Quintesson archive truly is located out there, I want to be the one who presents it to Galvatron. I want to take no chances of word spreading beyond us."

4hmQTi6.jpg

Ice-Shard: "You can count on us Senator."
Icestorm: "We will depart immediately. If it is out there, we'll find it."
8CV8OOW.png

Ice-Shard: "I hate it out here. Hard to believe this was an entire City-Region once."
Icestorm: "Just goes to show what the Quintessons are capable of, or at least were at one point. But, this is where it all began. If it wasn't for the uprising here so long ago, the rest of Cybertron might never have stood up against them."
g4wkRM1.png

Icestorm: "This is it. This was the home of the Cybertronian Archives, before the Quints detonated the device. We've been coming here for thousands of stellar cycles and have never found anything useful that survived. What could we have possibly missed?

Thank you all for indulging me. I'm playing around with photo editing of backgrounds. I found these images of the Sea of Rust from Deviant Art.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I may have posted this before, but... anyone able to take a picture of Cyberverse Spark Armor Jetfire and SG Collection Starscream side by side? I've long toyed with the idea of getting the cockpit chest from the former and putting it on the latter (somehow) to add to the look. Especially since it just hangs off the back in altmode.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
8CV8OOW.png

Ice-Shard: "I hate it out here. Hard to believe this was an entire City-Region once."
Icestorm: "Just goes to show what the Quintessons are capable of, or at least were at one point. But, this is where it all began. If it wasn't for the uprising here so long ago, the rest of Cybertron might never have stood up against them."
g4wkRM1.png

Icestorm: "This is it. This was the home of the Cybertronian Archives, before the Quints detonated the device. We've been coming here for thousands of stellar cycles and have never found anything useful that survived. What could we have possibly missed?

Thank you all for indulging me. I'm playing around with photo editing of backgrounds. I found these images of the Sea of Rust from Deviant Art.

Pic 1: Ah, the once glorious home of science on Cybertron
Pic 2: This is where I will build a new empire of science to help the Decepticons defeat the croupt Autobots, long live, Megatron and sciene!!!"

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
To me TR Hardhead was the obvious Reverse Convoy mould. You could even store whatever head you weren't using in the cockpit in the back.
Hasbro at the time: "Buh-buh-but he's not from the 1980s! We can't make a Titans Return toy of a character who's not from the 1980s! That's crazy talk!"

"Except for Windblade, Nautica, and Tidal Wave, but everything else is crazy talk!"

🤪

Top Bottom