Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
c78F4pvR_o.jpg

Despite my prior words, I need more actually-from-Universe toys,,,

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I mean, they got it done a lot better a couple of years later with the original PMOP, and that's formed the basis for a lot of "semi truck into giant robot" combinations since
See, that's sort of what I was thinking. Having the legs fold up behind him might be one possible solution.

Lobjob

Citizen
See, that's sort of what I was thinking. Having the legs fold up behind him might be one possible solution.

When I was little i had gotten just a PMOP trailer from a garage sale and would just fold the legs up of my normal Prime and shoved him in there. Worked reasonably well considering.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Henkei Dark Skyfire, aka Zardak, aka Shattered Glass Jetifire.
View attachment 15445
Gorgeous. I actually tracked this down instead of the recent Commander class redeco (and mercifully found it for less than that would've run me).

Actually somewhat tempted to backtrack and get the Henkei one, despite having the Hasbro release. (Come to think of it, I did also get Tread Bolt at the time, whose color scheme surprised me with how much I liked it).

Still have a soft spot for this mold (but I'd love better ankles for it).

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
And a better thigh swivel, too. Most of the articulation in the lower body is not in the best places.

Now you got me curious to see what it looks like in all the other Seeker decos.
As I was fiddling with my copy over the past week, I've kinda started thinking that this Jetfire started out as a Seeker but with numerous upgrades over the years...

20230714_144501.jpg

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
When I was little i had gotten just a PMOP trailer from a garage sale and would just fold the legs up of my normal Prime and shoved him in there. Worked reasonably well considering.
I remember doing this with, ironically, my Ultra Magnus cab and PMOP trailer on occasion.
And a better thigh swivel, too. Most of the articulation in the lower body is not in the best places.

As I was fiddling with my copy over the past week, I've kinda started thinking that this Jetfire started out as a Seeker but with numerous upgrades over the years...

View attachment 15453
I had an original character that used the Classics Jetfire mold (in black and gold) who was basically a normal Autobot without the attachments (and the wings and bottom of the nose cone folded down), and with the Matrix, became a Prime with the fully decked-out look.

Top Bottom