Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

EShadowP

Citizen
I’m not a guy😘, but, yah.🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I had that “DAT’S DA JOOOKE!!” meme pulled up somewhere that I can’t find now.😳

View attachment 14806
I got 4 outta 5 Maltos, so I’m pretty happy about that. A shame Hashtag is a finger puppet, but wadayagonnado?? 😔

SOOO looking forward to Nightshade, tho. They look amazing.😍😍😍
Ope. All apologies for mis-pronouning.

We just watched the episode where Nightshade got their alt mode. I looooove them and very, very much need a figure of that.

-Eric-

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Ope. All apologies for mis-pronouning.

We just watched the episode where Nightshade got their alt mode. I looooove them and very, very much need a figure of that.

-Eric-
Thank you.😝

I saw the pics of the in-hand Nightshade toy and was kinda put off by the weird owl face, but in-animation it kinda works. And their alt mode’s owl style is def modeled after some kinda horned owl I’ve seen before with a big bushy beard-looking head but I can’t remember for the life of me what it’s called.

D43F440D-6FA0-4B57-A231-4E23D5C737FB.jpeg

Just arrived in my mailbox during my local area Pride!

Cheated and ordered this off of eBay since this wave was apparently skipped in my area.🙄

‘Twas only 2.76 times the retail costs so, no biggie(??!)😵😵🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway, can’t wait to sink me fingers into transforming this guy. I’ve heard so many good things.☺️

Last edited:

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My Red Alert died a LONG time ago. He was one of my few Transformers that I used to let my nephews play with when they came over. Needless to say, he fell victim to their abuse.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
That is my favorite mInicon team.

That's actually my only minicon team, all the others that I have came with bigger figures.

My Red Alert died a LONG time ago. He was one of my few Transformers that I used to let my nephews play with when they came over. Needless to say, he fell victim to their abuse.

My wife - fiancé at that point, actually - had Red Alert delivered to me at school on Valentine's Day that year. I walked into the office on my prep and there was Red Alert in car mode on the counter with a balloon tied on just for kicks.

I'm a bit sentimental about him, so he'll stay out of reach of kids. Sorry to hear about yours - I had a GoBot Space Hawk that got broken by some kids who were over at my mom's house at one point, and since then, I've been pretty insistent about my things being my things.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Of the Minicon teams, the best I would say are the three that make up Perceptor, the Street Action Team, its a pretty stable combiner, given its size, its movements are limited but it looks pretty good, would be nice if Hasbro would do a modern take on the team using the legends class scale, one for each character and they can combine, it can be just a fun side project, they don't need deluxes or voyagers, and stuff, just keep the desgins and update the articulation a bit

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Of the weapons, the Requiem Blaster is the only one I have that doesn't fall apart. The Star Saber and Skyboom Shield suck.

Perceptor looks good and mine is 100% stable. Energon Perceptor is less good, but I can't fault the stability there either. Mine's solid.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
Of the weapons, the Requiem Blaster is the only one I have that doesn't fall apart. The Star Saber and Skyboom Shield suck.

Perceptor looks good and mine is 100% stable. Energon Perceptor is less good, but I can't fault the stability there either. Mine's solid.
My experience with the weapons is exactly the opposite, my Skyboom and Dark Saber are tight but my Requiem Blaster is a floppy mess. But my Perceptors are good enough.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I've always found the Shield reasonably solid, but the swords are a little iffy where Sonar connects to the others, and the Astroscope part of the gun falls apart if I look at it funny..

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That's actually my only minicon team, all the others that I have came with bigger figures.

My wife - fiancé at that point, actually - had Red Alert delivered to me at school on Valentine's Day that year. I walked into the office on my prep and there was Red Alert in car mode on the counter with a balloon tied on just for kicks.

I'm a bit sentimental about him, so he'll stay out of reach of kids. Sorry to hear about yours - I had a GoBot Space Hawk that got broken by some kids who were over at my mom's house at one point, and since then, I've been pretty insistent about my things being my things.
I don't know about today, but transforming robots really were the worst toys to share when we were younger, weren't they?

I remember my Perceptor losing an arm and Silverbolt losing a leg to different people forcing the parts when I was a kid (those are the two that come to mind, might have been one or two more, though after Silverbolt, maybe not).

My friend's mom tried to fix Silverbolt with glue, which meant I had a choice between a plane with a leg sticking out behind it, or a semi-transforming plane that couldn't turn into any other modes. I took the first.

I lucked out, as my mom got me another Silverbolt, since he was one of my favorites at the time, particularly among Combiners.

Probably before someone stole Air Raid, though. At least Strafe came along and could be a surrogate Aerialbot.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I had the Universe 2.0 Blaster redeco. I always felt mine must have been assembled wrong as I could never get it to go into alt mode properly.

But I do agree that it was an interesting take that I wouldn't mind seeing explored again sometime.

Top Bottom